Death List 2020 (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Eric Hall, football and showbiz agent.
"Monster Monster"

lifeskyblue

Had his demons but one of the greatest players I have ever seen. Magic in his boots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Very good Doc on him lately on the box - he did look pretty fucked up though at one point - some player

Johnnythespider

We saw both sides of him in the 86 quarter final, the cheat and the great player, unfortunately i remember the cheat more as i think it was a turning point in the game as a whole. I hope he rests in peace

tisza

Take out the handball bitterness and he was a footballing genius. One of the greatest of all time. Maybe another one that never handled things well when he stopped playing but what a player he was.

NorthernWisdom

One of the greatest of all time.
I know it's more when you grow up they have more of an impact on you, but the greatest for me. Singlehandedly dragged Argentina and Napoli to glory, at a time when pitches weren't as smooth as now, and defenders could cut your leg in half.

The '86 world cup just seemed another world. Players you'd never seen and heard of until then, the crackling phone line commentary, and hell een the Mexican wave was new and somehow exotic. Made me fall in love with football properly, that tournament.

clint van damme

We saw both sides of him in the 86 quarter final, the cheat and the great player, unfortunately i remember the cheat more as i think it was a turning point in the game as a whole. I hope he rests in peace

the thing is he was fouled 53 times during that world cup, a record.
The players trying to stop him broke the law to try and achieve their aims and so did he. Be great if it wasn't like that but sadly it is.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Take out the handball bitterness and he was a footballing genius. One of the greatest of all time. Maybe another one that never handled things well when he stopped playing but what a player he was.

he certainly handled things on the pitch well.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just heard Maradona's dead.

Shame. I was looking forward to her new album.

Users who are viewing this thread