Death List 2018 (1 Viewer)

Otis

If we do one about the Ricoh it would surely be called The Not So Green Green Grass of Home.

Captain Dart

Farty Towers.
There are loads of anagrams of Fawlty Towers. The sign in front of the Hotel always had the letters swapped in the opening credits, I think Farty Owls was one version.

bringbackrattles

Just heard about Ken Dodd. A good innings though 90 years, and he had been ill recently. Saw him at the Walsgrave Club some years ago and he was brilliant had the audience in stitches. Old time comic but one of the best.

Captain Dart

Mourners at the funeral
diddy1.jpg

Terry Gibson's perm

Survived all those years never marrying and then gets married and dies lesson learnt avoid marriage, they married so she is now a lady due to his knighthood

Captain Dart

CJ_covblaze

Jim Bowen now.

Very sad. National treasure. Properly funny bloke. “Sorry Mary, it wasn’t your week. You must be feeling low. Anyway... let’s see what you could’ve won”

Captain Dart

Jim Bowen now.
Shit I was just going to name him as another veteran comedian that is still alive, hope Eddie large, Syd Little, Tommy Cannon and Bobby Ball are OK.

CJ_covblaze

Shit I was just going to name him as another veteran comedian that is still alive, hope Eddie large, Syd Little, Tommy Cannon and Bobby Ball are OK.

Jim Davidson?

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread