Death List 2018 (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

I know someone who with his work colleagues every year had a dead pool and each put £20 in.

31 August 1997 was a national day of mourning but not for him

I had to look who died shows how important it was to me as well

Nick

Administrator
So did I but I do remember where I was to be fair!

On a moped with a camera?

giphy.gif

CJ_covblaze

Captain Dart

CJ_covblaze

Fast Eddie Clarke. That’s all 3 of them gone within a couple of years. RIP.

Captain Dart

Is it going to be a busy year :emoji_worried:

Paul Anthony

So in one day, we've lost Big Cyrille, Dan Gurney (former F1 driver) and Dolores O'Riordan. Not a good day.

xcraigx

I didn't see that coming, such a unique voice. RIP

Wow, that's a shock. I'd been watching a few of the more recent Cranberries live performances in the past few days and I thought she looked better than ever and she sounded it too. Zombie is one of the all time great rock tunes. RIP

Gazolba

Peter Wyngarde, actor, aged 90.
He was actually born in France.
I always thought of him as British.

wingy

Shame.
Department S, then not too much else after he was found guilty of Gross Indecency which he Seems to have seen as curtailing his Career.
Reading the Obituary it sounds like he was surprised to still be around from his lifestyle and drinking.

Otis

Shame.
Department S, then not too much else after he was found guilty of Gross Indecency which he Seems to have seen as curtailing his Career.
Reading the Obituary it sounds like he was surprised to still be around from his lifestyle and drinking.
They never mentioned gross indecency on the Beeb this morning. Just said he found work hard to find after Jason King.

wingy

They never mentioned gross indecency on the Beeb this morning. Just said he found work hard to find after Jason King.
He did get other stuff but different times and virwpoints back then,or maybe he Wasn't as talented as he thought, used to Love that show though.

Otis

He did get other stuff but different times and virwpoints back then,or maybe he Wasn't as talented as he thought, used to Love that show though.
I preferred Department S to Jason King. Just think the team of characters really played off well together.

dutchman

It was a legal technicality used by the police to persecute gays even after the Sexual Offebnces Act was passed by Parliament in 1967.
You think we’ve had 50 years of gay liberation? In the UK it’s barely four | Peter Tatchell
"The two main gay crimes continued to be anal sex, known in law as buggery; and gross indecency, which was any sexual contact between men including mere touching and kissing."

Captain Dart

I preferred Department S to Jason King. Just think the team of characters really played off well together.
Now I've got the Department S theme tune rumbling round my head.

Captain Dart

Every time I hear it I think 'is Vic there '.B-)
Just going to hit ya with this, though I think it should be in the UFO's thread

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread