Death List 2018 (1 Viewer)

dancers lance

“I said, ‘Shut them cunts up,’ and they were still warming up, so I threw a bottle at them. The band said, ‘That’s the Sons Of Mumford [sic] or something, they’re Number Five in charts!’. I just thought they were a load of retarded Irish folk singers.”
Read more at The Fall's Mark E Smith: 'I threw a bottle at Mumford & Sons' - NME

Captain Dart

Joy Division

Shocked/not shocked. He was mostly a complete dick but at least he was consistent. The Fall were a great band though, saw them 4 times when twice they were appalling and the other times they were the best live band I've ever seen. Was a bit strange to to listening to Mark Riley last night on 6 music when he announced the news, Mark was an ex-member of the Fall.

dutchman

The founder of IKEA has died!
27459152_1600116483401890_3683569313620269867_n.jpg

Astute

Mark Saling out of Glee dead. Suicide. Fair play to him as he was a c**t.

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Frasiers "Dad".

Johnnythespider

Johann Johannsson - aged 48 only got into his music when I saw Arrival. He also did the score for Sicario, The theory of everything and Prisoner, gutted.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Is Clint Eastwood still around? 'bout time he popped his clogs!

Captain Dart

bringbackrattles

She was brilliant in Vicar of Dibley. Got me thinking that we could make a similar sit-com to that with characters from this site. Based on that format we could have Nick in charge of proceedings to keep things in order, Otis would be the one cracking jokes and one liners, Houch would be the village vigilante, anybody stepping out of line would get a slap, CJ would be the character who likes danger, he would set up England games in North Korea or Syria, Grendal would argue a lot, us older Cov fans would be always saying " Back in our day " and "bring back rattles. "
All we need is a good title with more characters added,and we're on a winner !

Otis

She was brilliant in Vicar of Dibley. Got me thinking that we could make a similar sit-com to that with characters from this site. Based on that format we could have Nick in charge of proceedings to keep things in order, Otis would be the one cracking jokes and one liners, Houch would be the village vigilante, anybody stepping out of line would get a slap, CJ would be the character who likes danger, he would set up England games in North Korea or Syria, Grendal would argue a lot, us older Cov fans would be always saying " Back in our day " and "bring back rattles. "
All we need is a good title with more characters added,and we're on a winner !
Only Goals and Sources? Some Forums Do Ave Em? Men Behaving Badly (fine as it is), Are You Being Trolled? Whatever Happened to Lucky Lad? The ShIT Crowd?

Users who are viewing this thread