Deal or no Deal : Max Biamou (1 Viewer)

Would you give a deal to Max Biamou?

• Yes

Votes: 138 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 74 34.9%

• Total voters

Sick Boy

You'll move on quickly from Biamou then?
Personally, I’ve always given him my support when watching him live, as I have done with all players. He is hardly a target for the boo boys, if anything he’s given way more leeway compared to others.
Walker will definitely be in the firing line next season with the accusations of lazy, not being up to it etc, it’s already started on the phone in.

mark82

Personally, I’ve always given him my support when watching him live, as I have done with all players. He is hardly a target for the boo boys, if anything he’s given way more leeway compared to others.
Walker will definitely be in the firing line next season with the accusations of lazy, not being up to it etc, it’s already started on the phone in.

Whatever people think of Walkers performances it would be unfair to judge him on this season where he's suffered with injury and had covid. There are still things I can't do after having it in December. If anyone doubts him I think he'll soon shut them up next year.

Brighton Sky Blue

Whatever people think of Walkers performances it would be unfair to judge him on this season where he's suffered with injury and had covid. There are still things I can't do after having it in December. If anyone doubts him I think he'll soon shut them up next year.

He’s shown his quality when he gets chances in and around the box, combine that with a full pre season and I look forward to seeing what he does.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I think Walker has probably only just started to reach 100% fitness and I think he has been great this season, yes there are stuff he could do better but thats the reason he is at Coventry and not a prem team

Sick Boy

He’s the first footballer I’ve seen using an inhaler beside the pitch during games, hopefully he’ll be back to his best ASAP.

Mucca Mad Boys

It depends on whether or not we’ve got options lined up or not. MR has hinted at a ‘summer of change’.

Personally, I’d like for us to be in a position where can get a better player in. But, in fairness to Biamou, he has added value in some areas despite lacking that killer instinct to be effective at this level.

In an optimistic way, it’ll be a good thing if we release Biamou as it probably means we’ve got someone lined up.

SBAndy

As others have alluded to, one year at 4th choice won’t be the worst thing in the world. Even if it just buys someone like Tavares some time to develop and be ready for first team football the following season.

Frostie

On the face of it it really has to be a no. Thanks for his efforts but we need to keep moving forward.

It could be slightly more nuanced than we are privvy to though, does keeping him as a backup on a low wage mean there's more in the budget to sign the likes of James or a better quality CB for example? Maybe.

That said, I expect him to go & the only contracts we extend (Kelly, Hyam etc) will be those that have a genuine shot at challenging the first XI.

Adge

I want to see the back of Biamou.

This is mainly down to the fact though that he has one of those very nice apartments above the Co-op in town and I want to buy it off him .
Sealed bids only I’m afraid due to the amount of interest.

better days

He's quality
The Wolves manager was talking about how bad covid has affected Wily Boly yesterday
There are loads of examples of young fit athletes who've been floored by this pernicious illness
We should back the lad not look to make things harder for him

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Price'll be whacked up because of who lives there now, though.

Don't forget the blue plaque and eventual listing as a cultural asset due to it's famed ex-occupant. Plus the constant fans knocking on the door and the shrine it'll become would get tiresome.

Bugsy

No, that's not the way for CCFC fans who take an irrational dislike to a player, just kick him when he's down has and always will be the only way!!

nah, that's the minority. genuine fans of all clubs support instead of criticize.. ..PUSB

Skyblueweeman

He's quality
The Wolves manager was talking about how bad covid has affected Wily Boly yesterday
There are loads of examples of young fit athletes who've been floored by this pernicious illness

Yeah I don't get the questions over Walker. Despite the monotonous-ness of certain posters over Max, I get the querying over him. But Walker has had an injury/Covid impacted first year. He's only started about 40% of our games this season and despite this, he's our top scorer, has the 3rd best goals/mins ratio, only has one yellow card and has the 2nd best goals/assist ratio per 90 mins in the squad.

Personally, I can't wait to see if he and Godden are injury free next season and if they can click as our two up top. Genuinely think that if they stay injury free and form a decent partnership, they'll get 20-30 goals between them next season.

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

Yeah I don't get the questions over Walker. Despite the monotonous-ness of certain posters over Max, I get the querying over him. But Walker has had an injury/Covid impacted first year. He's only started about 40% of our games this season and despite this, he's our top scorer, has the 3rd best goals/mins ratio, only has one yellow card and has the 2nd best goals/assist ratio per 90 mins in the squad.

Personally, I can't wait to see if he and Godden are injury free next season and if they can click as our top up top. Genuinely think that if they stay injury free and form a decent partnership, they'll get 20-30 goals between them next season.
Not only that, but he makes the right runs, looks to stretch the defence, get in the area, make space. You can see he's got... *something* about him.

Adge

Did you work hard to find something to disagree with on a pretty bland post?
Any news about reffing stuff starting again?
No-no update from last details I gave etc.
I assume that it will be full steam ahead after the summer if/when most restrictions are lifted.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He's quality

I think everyone wants him to do well.

I think there were some people who dislike Biamou so much that they will look for any excuse to excuse mistakes or criticisms of other players, it only escalates things. I think most people have been pretty balanced about Walker.

torchomatic

Yup from me.

cov donkey kick

Walker has the natural ability to finish so i will expect and give him a fair chance to prove me right as I don't expect godden to be 100% fit again next year so we will need a fully fit Tyler walker next season.
As for max enough said.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
not making excuses but he picked up a bad knock and has been playing through what could have been a serious injury to himself but wanted to carry on and play to help keep the team up, doesn’t mean he should stay but some players have that talisman ability to lift others with their attitude like Doyle et al and I think he offers that more than others do

Users who are viewing this thread