Deal or no Deal : Max Biamou (1 Viewer)

Would you give a deal to Max Biamou?

• Yes

Votes: 138 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 74 34.9%

• Total voters

Garryb80

not making excuses but he picked up a bad knock and has been playing through what could have been a serious injury to himself but wanted to carry on and play to help keep the team up, doesn’t mean he should stay but some players have that talisman ability to lift others with their attitude like Doyle et al and I think he offers that more than others do
But even Doyle left when he had gone as far as he could

higgs

Deal as 4th choice if it means we can afford a better 3rd choice striker

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

To be honest if we are to kick on next season I think we need a new first choice striker and have Godden as third choice
Hopefully we can get Godden s injury sorted to see if he is championship standard next season when back to 100%

Hobo

Deal as 4th choice if it means we can afford a better 3rd choice striker

I would have got ride of him last summer and still tempted to this summer. But he has come in in difficult circumstances and done certain things well. Yes if we get a better 3rd striker shift Max down to 4th and Bakayoko out that might be ok. We still need squad players and cheap squad players if we are upgrading the first 11. Depends on how ready they think Tavares is for me?

pipkin73

From what i read Max was playing through injury. Sure MR said this.
Max has a great big heart for the club and is not the best BUT gives everything to this team.
When he played first team it was because he was fit (ish) and others said NO!! he will play on his thist leg for Cov, he loves us. When a player loves you so much it's great, they make sure any trainees do also.

rob9872

Looking at his stats almost as many sub appearances as starts. If you count the times he's been subbed too, very few 90 minutes. His goals record despite a tough start, is nowhere near as bad as quoted across all competitions.

rob9872

64 starts, 57 sub it states. I can't prove if that's accurate, but I'd bet he's been subbed in half those starts and has scored 26 goals.

Bernie Rhodes Nose

Will be very surprised if offered a deal max will take it anyway as it's not going to be any different than this season to getting a game if fit choices ahead of him ,think he's been lucky he's been the only fit striker and don't see robins allowing that next season to happen.
Wasn't he carrying an injury and took a needle for the team?

Sick Boy

From what i read Max was playing through injury. Sure MR said this.
Max has a great big heart for the club and is not the best BUT gives everything to this team.
When he played first team it was because he was fit (ish) and others said NO!! he will play on his thist leg for Cov, he loves us. When a player loves you so much it's great, they make sure any trainees do also.
Which players refused to play?

Magwitch1

It has to be what is best for ccfc and MRs future plans if it is a choice between Max or Gyo would only take one or the other given the age difference, being left footed and possible future value I would have Gyo either way imo we need another and fingers crossed Godden gets right. Taveres coming up to scratch will be a bonus.

fatso

It has to be what is best for ccfc and MRs future plans if it is a choice between Max or Gyo would only take one or the other given the age difference, being left footed and possible future value I would have Gyo either way imo we need another and fingers crossed Godden gets right. Taveres coming up to scratch will be a bonus.
Your forgetting that Max has Two left feet.
Two has got to be better than one!

rob9872

Still a worse strike rate than bakayoko who is younger more mobile and holds a ball up better
Has he? 13 in 85, but not got the start/sub split on Baka. Can you share, must be close. Also I'd say Baka has always been a pro, Max cane to the pro game later and has been playing catch up as we've gone through the levels. Arguably still isn't there, but even with his age and injury record I still believe he's learning and has improvement yet still in him. I night be wrong, time will tell I guess, but I'd trust the management team. Personally I'd give max a one year with another in the clubs favour.

rexo87

Have it on good authority Max is being let go. The same person who has told me surprising team news a couple of days before a few games this season. Personally will be very sad to see him go but it is a move that probably needed to happen in order for us to progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccfcisparks

Have it on good authority Max is being let go. The same person who has told me surprising team news a couple of days before a few games this season. Personally will be very sad to see him go but it is a move that probably needed to happen in order for us to progress.

It’s in the best interests of both parties. A committed professional his entire time here, wish him all the best. Although, can we not have a thread about how he’s doing at his new club every week please fellas?

Sick Boy

Also for him to play first team football. He would be in demand for league 1 this summer compared to last year.

TomRad85

This will go down well.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

higgs

It’s in the best interests of both parties. A committed professional his entire time here, wish him all the best. Although, can we not have a thread about how he’s doing at his new club every week please fellas?
Can't guarantee what

SBT

The inevitable 'Thank You Max' retrospective highlight reel on social media will be genuinely entertaining, if nothing else.

SBAndy

As much as I’d prefer we kept him for one more year as a backup, if this is the management’s decision then so be it. Not done too badly for himself really, remember he mentioned he had dreamt of playing in the Championship so fair play to him for developing himself to get to this stage. There’s no getting away from the fact that it looks to be a step too far and he could still have a decent career in L1.

higgs

Good luck to Max he has been a great servant to the club got to be one of Mark Robins best signings. He gave everything when he played for us

Sick Boy

Good luck to Max he has been a great servant to the club got to be one of Mark Robins best signings. He gave everything when he played for us

How can someone who has never been a first team player or a regular starter be one of Robins’ ‘best signings’?

higgs

How can someone who has never been a first team player or a regular starter be one of Robins’ ‘best signings’?
He scored some important goals for us led the line well on his own played when injured to support the cause and made the most of his limited ability always gave 100% and for next to nothing getting 4 seasons out of him for small wages makes him a great signing by robins

Perryccfc

Posted on Instagram “One last time”. Dabo has commented with a love heart. Might be reading too much into it, but could that mean he’s leaving...

fatso

I think letting Max go now would be good for him, he's played plenty of games at championship level this season, and shouldn't have any trouble getting a 2 or even 3 year contract in league 1, or even another championship team that needs his experience.

If we keep him for another year and he dosnt play, he would struggle to get a contract else where and could end in non league.

If he does move on, he would be fondly remembered for his part in our journey.
Notts County away in the play offs will guarantee his popularity for sure!

letsallsingtogether

if he's good enough for Robins hes good enough for me.
After all he knows more then the rest of you.

NorthernWisdom

Oggy said he thought he was going, too.

Users who are viewing this thread