Deal or no Deal : Max Biamou (1 Viewer)

Would you give a deal to Max Biamou?

• Yes

Votes: 138 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 74 34.9%

• Total voters

fernandopartridge

Today again showed why he has to go, had a couple of chances where he failed to hit the target. On one of them Walker was better positioned.

He's a better player than he was a few years ago and much credit to him for it. Think he'll get a league club, maybe Rotherham

Nick

Administrator
Today again showed why he has to go, had a couple of chances where he failed to hit the target. On one of them Walker was better positioned.

He's a better player than he was a few years ago and much credit to him for it. Think he'll get a league club, maybe Rotherham
Yeah they were simple chances

procdoc

Ladapo scored 14 in 31 L1 last season and 9 in the Championship this season, he’s a lot more valuable than Biamou
He’s been a sub a lot for a team that got relegated. I’m not saying he’s bad, but surely if he was worth signing he’d have been their starting striker every week

SlowerThanPlatt

He’s been a sub a lot for a team that got relegated. I’m not saying he’s bad, but surely if he was worth signing he’d have been their starting striker every week

I don’t think we should sign him, just pointing out Rotherham wouldn’t consider swapping

no_loyalty

Max for ladapo straight swap?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rotherham won’t do that he is their record signing, they might be tempted with Biamou + £

procdoc

I don’t think we should sign him, just pointing out Rotherham wouldn’t consider swapping
That’s fair enough, and to be honest it wasn’t aimed at you. I’ve seen a few people saying we should sign players from Rotherham like Ledapo and Barlaser, neither are regular starters for a relegated team so in my opinion would not improve us. The only Rotherham player I would sign is Lewis Wing, who’s a Middlesbrough player anyway!

Terry Gibson's perm

That’s fair enough, and to be honest it wasn’t aimed at you. I’ve seen a few people saying we should sign players from Rotherham like Ledapo and Barlaser, neither are regular starters for a relegated team so in my opinion would not improve us. The only Rotherham player I would sign is Lewis Wing, who’s a Middlesbrough player anyway!

I think Crooks is a decent player and big and strong in the midfield area

no_loyalty

Biamou is out of contract, his value is zero. If they want him (they won't) they don't need to give up anything in return.
I personally wouldn't want Ladapo anyway.

Yes good point, I don’t think we would get Ladapo anyway.

Covstu

Yep wing the best player by far

clint van damme

had 3 good chances today, you've got to convert one of them, you could tell by his body language that he was pissed off with himself for not scoring before James banged it in.
In the meantime Walker sticks one in with his cock, that's the difference.

Max will be a cult hero for the support and I think he deserves that for his efforts over the last few years but we need to develop and improve. If he does go I wish him nothing but success.

If he stays, as I've said before, I hope it's because we've spunked our striker budget on someone who will be seen as the main man ahead of Walker and Godden.

Colin Steins Smile

If this was Max's last game - I wish him well for the future. My concern would be the replacement in the striker position, as the current players are not strong in the air, if we need to play a long ball game on occasions.

Sick Boy

had 3 good chances today, you've got to convert one of them, you could tell by his body language that he was pissed off with himself for not scoring before James banged it in.
In the meantime Walker sticks one in with his cock, that's the difference.

Max will be a cult hero for the support and I think he deserves that for his efforts over the last few years but we need to develop and improve. If he does go I wish him nothing but success.

If he stays, as I've said before, I hope it's because we've spunked our striker budget on someone who will be seen as the main man ahead of Walker and Godden.
Fair post, when James scored instead of him his body language said it all, not a pop at him but didn’t look happy.

SBAndy

Given the rumour of yesterday, the way I read those chances, particularly the one with Walker square, is that he was off. Basically wanted to sign off with a goal which, in a meaningless game, I do understand. That said, not uncommon as he has never been the best when it comes to decisions.

Evo1883

One is 22 and has several years development left , one is at the tail end

Per 90 minutes Screenshot_20210508-181150_Chrome.jpg

We should try and sign gyokeres

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Not sure the hype about Ladapo. 9 goals and 0 assists in 42 games compared to Biamou 6 goals and 2 assists in 36 games. He'd come in and be behind at least Walker and probably Godden.

If we have a bit of money to spend, buying a 3rd choice striker is a bit pointless. We need to be looking at Godden as being the third choice with an experienced championship player number one.

Budget won't be there to get a guaranteed 20 goal man, but there will be a plenty floating around who have experience and may get 15+.

Gyökeres is a gamble, wages probably reasonable, but likely higher than Godden, possibly Walker and certainly Max would be on.

stupot07

One is 22 and has several years development left , one is at the tail end

Per 90 minutes View attachment 20008

We should try and sign gyokeres
They are very different players, how to they compare on aerial duels?

I would try and get him in though, ideally we should be trying to sign a number 1 striker and improving the first 11.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SBAndy

They are very different players, how to they compare on aerial duels?

I would try and get him in though, ideally we should be trying to sign a number 1 striker and improving the first 11.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sam Surridge is my dream signing up top.

Users who are viewing this thread