Deal agreed with rangers for John Fleck (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

dubbed the enxt wayne rooney in 2009,apaprently the pressure didnt help him

league one mgiht be a confidence booster for him,this is exciting,lets hope it goes through!

skybluebeduff

The Cov Telegraph have gone from saying "Coventry have swooped for highly rated Rangers youngster John Fleck", to saying "Coventry Hope to sign highly rated Rangers youngster John Fleck".

I guess they changed that quickly because he's probably at someones training ground right now texting Andy to jog on!!!!! CET :jerkit:

SkyBlue_Bear83

He is amazing on football manager, premiership quality :)

In all seriousness wasn't he rated as the next big thing in Scottish football a while ago.

KersleyDigs

We won't sign him in a million years!

Typical City, talk to a player about joining, get close to a deal, then plaster it everywhere before the deal is done, alert loads of other clubs and ultimately lose the target.

At least Fishy & Faggott will be able to say they tried.....

KersleyDigs

Exactly, I expect him to be paraded infront of the cameras, holding a red and white shirt at Bramhall lane later this afternoon, or tomorrow morning.

torchomatic

He won't sign because SISU are shit. And even if he does sign we will say he is shit. But if we don't sign him I will start a thread saying we missed out on him because of SISU as they are shit.

Nick

Administrator
He won't sign. SISU are shit. Even if he does sign. He will be shit. We don't want him anyway as he is shit. But if we don't sign him I will start a thread saying we missed out on him because of SISU as they are shit.

Shhh you shit! :p

torchomatic

Darn it! You quoted me and I edited it too. Shit.

kg82

We won't sign him in a million years!

Typical City, talk to a player about joining, get close to a deal, then plaster it everywhere before the deal is done, alert loads of other clubs and ultimately lose the target.

At least Fishy & Faggott will be able to say they tried.....

I wouldn't want us to sign him in a million years...

AFCCOVENTRY

SHEFFIELD United could resurrect their interest in John Fleck, who looks set to quit Glasgow Rangers.

COULD...

They were interesting in him last season but doesn't say they will actually make a move for him now.

I am hoping the fact Fleck has been shown round that a deal is close.

AFCCOVENTRY

Rangers midfielder Jamie Ness has agreed terms with Stoke City after he was among the first of the Ibrox players to say they would not transfer to Charles Green's newco. (STV)
And Coventry City want striker John Fleck, who is also rejecting the Rangers newco move, with talks between player and club at an "advanced" stage.

fatboyblue

Don't expect much. Showed promise as a kid, but has gone backwards. Thinks he is better than he is. Fell foul of McCoist who punted him on loan. Robert Fleck's nephew. If he was half as good as him he would do. Unfortunately he is nowhere near it.

Don't expect much. Showed promise as a kid, but has gone backwards. Thinks he is better than he is. Fell foul of McCoist who punted him on loan. Robert Fleck's nephew. If he was half as good as him he would do. Unfortunately he is nowhere near it.

he would be playing in league 1 though, would surely smash it against the teams in there

ccfc_Tom

Worth a punt on a free surely. thats if we do get him im not holding my breath

Brighton Sky Blue

No, my point is that he spent time playing regular football for a team in the top half of the division above us and is thus likely to want a similar level of football if he opts to move down here.

CCFC_Charlie

It's hard to gauge the comments coming from Rangers fans considering the situation they find themselves in, alot of it just sounds like bitterness for him wanting to leave them

pusbccfc

67 rating on fifa, in league 1 that will make him one of the best!

Users who are viewing this thread