Deadline Day (1 Viewer)

ceetee

The trialist with the unpronounceable name has been signed on a 4 month contract, sounds more like an extended trial

Hobo

The trialist with the unpronounceable name has been signed on a 4 month contract, sounds more like an extended trial

I think it is a stop gap. I really do think TM wants Samuels and has held money back for him. I think Samuels will come to regain match fitness once he is over his injury, which I believe is several months away.

sperrin07

I think it is a stop gap. I really do think TM wants Samuels and has held money back for him. I think Samuels will come to regain match fitness once he is over his injury, which I believe is several months away.

Its fucking samuel!

Samo

Isn't he looking like a bit of sick note?

Hobo

Isn't he looking like a bit of sick note?

He has had back to back semi serious injuries. It is not a succession of groin, hamstring, damaged ego, can't be arsed type injuries. I think Reading might have moved on by the time he is fit and it will be for our benefit. Just a hunch.

D

Deleted member 2477

Looking like a disapointing last day for city fans. Guess sisu couldnt find any money down the back of the sofa

Samo

Looking like a disapointing last day for city fans. Guess sisu couldnt find any money down the back of the sofa

You were expecting us to pay for players?

AFCCOVENTRY

Interesting...

@BroadcastMoose: .@QPRFC midfielder Oscar Gobern has joined @drfc_official on loan until January

Esoterica

He has had back to back semi serious injuries. It is not a succession of groin, hamstring, damaged ego, can't be arsed type injuries. I think Reading might have moved on by the time he is fit and it will be for our benefit. Just a hunch.

Back to back inuries like that is more likely to mean he'll never be the same player again.

AFCCOVENTRY

[MENTION=3316]Phil[/MENTION]HayYEP: Leeds still trying to arrange a deal which gets Ajose off the books. Coventry City interested in him. #lufc

SlowerThanPlatt

Mowbray is happy to wait to bring in further additions
Coventry City appear to have concluded their transfer deadline day business in terms of in-coming players today.

The Telegraph understands that Sky Blues boss Tony Mowbray is looking to add two more players to his squad on top of 23-year-old triallist Lateef Elford-Alliyu who has signed a four-month contract this afternoon.

However, given that one is out of contract and the other is a loan target there is no urgency as the deals can be done after the summer window closes.

Sky Blues Danny Swanson looks set to leave for Scotland
In terms of out-going deals, Danny Swanson is understood to be heading north of the border where he is wanted by St Johnstone, the Scottish Premier club who took him on loan last season.

The 28-year-old winger was due to play for City’s Under-21s today but was pulled from the squad at the last minute, fuelling speculation that a deal is close with the Saints.

CovisGod

Petty I know but it drives me mad!
That and Charlie Adams, its Adam, Adam, ADAM damn it!!
i need to go find the cat!!!

Hahaha ! Funnily enough I've just said Similar in the "Samuels" thread, pet hate of mine getting people's names wrong !

skybluebeduff

latest

Robccfc87

Sordell left burnley by mutual consent, looked good a couple of years ago, no idea what's happened to him since?

Users who are viewing this thread