Deadline Day Thread (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

My apartment is in Amsterdam but I play football in Utrecht and have a lot of friends there. I'm there all the time (when I'm not coming back to the UK), and actually, I think I am liking it more and more than I do Amsterdam because it is the same kind of thing, but less tourists. Arnhem is definitely nice! Not been to Tolkamer, but l hear it is also quite pretty.

Yeah I much preferred the vibe to Amsterdam TBH. Annoyingly the GF is in love with the U.K. so despite me falling in love with the NL I won’t be able to convince her to move back.

1ccfc

So what time are we going to lose atleast 1 of the big 3. 5 mins before the window closes ?
It will be last minute leaving us no time to sign a credible replacement. We will then end up signing Dave Walters on a free.

SlowerThanPlatt

Strange one. To be fair, he looks a skilful player and was excellent in the U21 game last week. He may still have a future here. Time will tell.

That should be a good move for him and set him up for a permanent move as I don’t think the plan is to return to the first team

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Yeah I much preferred the vibe to Amsterdam TBH. Annoyingly the GF is in love with the U.K. so despite me falling in love with the NL I won’t be able to convince her to move back.
I’m on holiday in NL now funnily enough. My favourite place was Den Haag. Very nice and much less touristy and busy than Amsterdam

torchomatic

Just seen that he's scored 3 in 2 for the U21s. I guess they feel he might have reached the level for U21s and now needs more 1st team experience.
Yeah, I guess so. He really looked excellent in the game I saw last week and he scored again in the next game. He looks great in his Rochdale YouTube "best of" too. I hope he can kick on and start making appearances for us next season. I really do feel he has the potential to be a good player for us.

hill83

Yeah, I guess so. He really looked excellent in the game I saw last week and he scored again in the next game. He looks great in his Rochdale YouTube "best of" too. I hope he can kick on and start making appearances for us next season. I really do feel he has the potential to be a good player for us.

He'll smash it in league 1

pusbccfc

Grendel

Senior Vick from Alicante

Fulham looking at Vik?

The report quotes 15 million, cant see it as they have baulked at Diaz at 6 million. If we got 15 million then hes gone.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Terry Gibson's perm

Does the loan window stay open a bit longer or does that shut today as well?

Users who are viewing this thread