Deadline Day Thread (3 Viewers)

skyblueinBaku

I’m on holiday in NL now funnily enough. My favourite place was Den Haag. Very nice and much less touristy and busy than Amsterdam
I had to work a few times in NL. Always based in a hotel next to the raiway station in Den Haag. I liked that city very much.

SlowerThanPlatt

The report quotes 15 million, cant see it as they have baulked at Diaz at 6 million. If we got 15 million then hes gone.
Even more unlikely now…

The Benfica striker is close to joining the Premier League side for a fee of £4.3million (€5m).

Vinicius has been on loan at PSV, but that deal will be terminated for him to make the move to Craven Cottage.

Bad Boy

I had to work a few times in NL. Always based in a hotel next to the raiway station in Den Haag. I liked that city very much.
I had to work a lot of times in Stoke on Trent. I wasn't based in a hotel and I wasn't next to the train station in Stoke upon Trent. I didn't like that city at all.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Had a little look at the available free agents and done a little bit of research on some of the players I’m relatively interested in and I would think would be worth a look, I dont think we will sign anyone at all though.

Noam Baumann - 26 year old keeper - former swiss u21, 91 games 30 clean sheets in the swiss league. Played for FC Wil 1900 and FC Lugano (valued at 675k)

Joris Gnagnon - 25 year old CB - former french u21, 89 games in the french Ligue 1. Played for St Etienne and stade rennais (valued at 850k)

Ryan Thomas - 27 year old CM - New Zealand international, 156 games in the Eredevise - 12 goals 23 assists. Played for PSV and PEC Zwolle. (Valued at 2.25m)

William - 27 year old RWB - former brazil u20 international, 79 games in the Bundesliga - 3 goals 6 assists. Played for VFL Wolfsburg and FC Schalke. (Valued at 2.25m)

Matej Vydra - 30 year old SS - Czech Republic international, 187 championship games - 65 goals 22 assists (181 mpg). 106 premier league games - 11 goals 11 assists (348 mpg). Played for Burnley and Derby. (Valued at 1.8m)

Michael Hector - 30 year old CB - Jamaican international, 177 championship games. Played for Fulham and Sheffield Wednesday. (Valued at 1.8m)

Leandro Bacuna - 31 year old CM - Curacao international, 188 championship games - 9 goals 11 assists. 96 premier league games - 6 goals 6 assists. Played for Cardiff and Reading. (Valued at 1.62m)

Lukas Rupp - 31 year old CM - former German u21, 137 bundesliga games - 14 goals 12 assists. 23 championship games - 3 assists. Played for Norwich and Hoffenheim

Keanan Bennetts - 23 year old LM/LWB - former England u19, 28 league one games - 1 goal 1 assist. Played for Ipswich and Borussia Monchengladbach

Ben Foster - 39 year old Keeper - former England international, 390 premier league games 94 clean sheets, 67 championship games 22 clean sheets. Played for Watford and West Brom

long way home

Wasn't happy to post this but was told over last few days at least 4 1st team players have told MR they want out, sounds like they are not happy and feel let down.

Dont think they will all get what they want but i can see more outbound today. Big few hours coming up.

• Wow
Reactions: vow

skybluepm2

Wasn't happy to post this but was told over last few days at least 4 1st team players have told MR they want out, sounds like they are not happy and feel let down.

Dont think they will all get what they want but i can see more outbound today. Big few hours coming up.

are you able to elaborate as to who LWH?

Block 19

Danny Rose contract cancelled by Watford. Seems like a classic City signing.

Over the hill. Tick.

Barely played in recent seasons. Tick.

Lets get him in!

Users who are viewing this thread