Deadline Day Thread (2 Viewers)

larry_david

Funny aint it, rewind a month ago and we're unbeaten in pre season, having won every game, confidence is brimming, players dont want to leave, Adi signs a new deal and talks about the next 5 years, people have us as dark horses from top 7, genuinely people were saying O hare would turn down 3 times his wages at Burnley to stay.

Fast forward a month and they all want to leave, we've got no pitch and the world is fucked.

hill83

I might be wrong

e0d15f36ba7949db2a1bbb757c2439c3.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

Can imagine how Hyam was forced out for sod all would have affected them but not to the point of wanting out as well.

Briles

At the end of the day there is very little loyalty in football. If players want to leave they have to put themselves in the shop window. They're not doing that at present so it's tough shit until their contract runs out. Like in any walk of life, if you want more money, do better.

Matt smith

I'm guessing frustrated with the running of the club and the sale of Hyam rather than anything else?
Lack of ambition I imagine, don’t know the full ins and outs other than he’s a bit frustrated

Playing like it too, even though I still think he worked hard last night

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Funny aint it, rewind a month ago and we're unbeaten in pre season, having won every game, confidence is brimming, players dont want to leave, Adi signs a new deal and talks about the next 5 years, people have us as dark horses from top 7, genuinely people were saying O hare would turn down 3 times his wages at Burnley to stay.

Fast forward a month and they all want to leave, we've got no pitch and the world is fucked.

Also, there's been reports of swearing in the corporate areas of the stadium and the stewards are so deflated they aren't turning up to work on time anymore. I'm pretty sure Oggy called Gyökeres Djokovic the other day as well.

Nick

Administrator
If* we don’t lose any first teamers I think most would’ve snapped your hand off for that at the start of the window

*a big IF

Yeah exactly. The big IF, say at the start only Hyam would go and we get a replacement in then people would have been chuffed.

Like JCS turned into a world beater when he didn't sign for us, Hyam has now become one.

Users who are viewing this thread