Deadline Day Thread (4 Viewers)

torchomatic

I think we’ll replace Dom but that’s it

It’s incredibly disheartening

It's football.

Happy_Martian

This is depressing, anticipating the axe to fall on another first teamer. Wonder how many more will be sold behind his back before MR decides enough is enough ?

Matt smith

If* we don’t lose any first teamers I think most would’ve snapped your hand off for that at the start of the window

*a big IF
Depth is an issue

If we keep sheaf Gus o hare godden and vik fit for second half of season I think we’re surely gonna pick up points

We can’t defend which costs us

Nick

Administrator
This is depressing, anticipating the axe to fall on another first teamer. Wonder how many more will be sold behind his back before MR decides enough is enough ?

Do we really think Robins is turning up at Ryton and asking where Hyam is? 😂

Happy_Martian

Do we really think Robins is turning up at Ryton and asking where Hyam is? 😂

No, and its good you can find humour in my comment. I was talking figuratively, not actually sold without his knowledge. But from what's been said, it sounds like Robins may not have had as much input into the decision as he would have liked.

ajsccfc

Yeah, not sure Dan works for Sky Sports.

He looks a bit like a bloke called Matt Fernandez - Matt Fernandez — Reporter

Matt Fernandez joined the Spectrum News 13 team in March 2018. He loves getting out in the Orlando community and working on stories that affect people every day.

He loves Central Florida’s diversity, which has allowed him to work with Venezuelan and Puerto Rican communities in Central Florida. He loves the passion people have for their culture, and he loves finding different stories as a general assignment multimedia reporter. Most importantly, he's still fucking raging that we signed Darius Henderson.

Great_Expectations

So Godden, Dabo, Vik and one more want out due to Hyam leaving?

Godden and Dabo who are probably playing in the strongest squads of their career, at the biggest club of their careers too (outside of youth football).

Dabo is living off one good season - he’s been injured since (and I like him!). Godden is a goal scorer, obviously important, but he adds nothing else. Can’t see people queueing up.

Vik is another story, but equally a verified ITK said the opposite?!

Colin Steins Smile

By tomorrow morning any dissatisfied player who's not sold will have a choice of sulking, which won't assist them finding the "promised land" of another club on more money and guaranteed selection OR reset themselves and play incredibly well, so they can either earn a new contract or a lucrative move.

Roll on tomorrow morning!

Blind-Faith

Seen the state of that “pundit” on sky sports news atm? Who the fucking hell dressed “her” and cut “her” hair?? 😂

Skyblueweeman

It's football.

I've been thinking about this recently. Lots of comments such as 'disheartening', 'depressing' etc. Now, I love CCFC but not to the point where it's affects my mood as much as that. I get annoyed when we lose and love it when we win.

Maybe I'm not as much of a fan as others.

I just think there's more important things in life to worry about rather than worrying if we bring someone in or not to replace Hyam. Worry about the things you can control in life.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Bill Shankley was wrong. **Shrugs Shoulders emoji**

1ccfc

Godden and Dabo who are probably playing in the strongest squads of their career, at the biggest club of their careers
I'm glad you used the word 'probably'. You do realise Godden has played for Ebbsfleet United, Brigg Town and Ilkeston Town to name a few.

Briles

I've been thinking about this recently. Lots of comments such as 'disheartening', 'depressing' etc. Now, I love CCFC but not to the point where it's affects my mood as much as that. I get annoyed when we lose and love it when we win.

I just think there's more important things in life to worry about rather than worrying if we bring someone in or not to replace Hyam. Worry about the things you can control in life.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Bill Shankley was wrong. **Shrugs Shoulders emoji**

People exaggerate and dont think what they're typing half the time. Words just fall out of them. Especially on here

Samo

I entirely agree from a purely cerebral perspective, and I want to care less, but I just can't do it, I'm an emotional fella!

Users who are viewing this thread