David Bell (2 Viewers)

Otis

"coventry city's david bell has injured his finger whilst typing on twitter. he has therefore been ruled out the game he was tweeting about"

How dare you, you dim wit.

I quite clearly and categorically said that he should be shot!

Otis

View attachment 1524

Joy Division is a fictional character in the Coventry City Supporters Messageboard SkyBluesTalk who is portrayed as being humourless, friendless and emotionless. He takes everything said to him totally literally and is entirely unaware of what is intended when a metaphorical statement is made. He also is unable to understand puns, for example he reads a joke from a Christmas cracker which says 'what is the difference between a buffalo and a bison? (you can't wash your hands in a buffalo)', to which he replies 'you can't wash your hands in a bison either'. His only purpose in life is to correct people in their grammar, knowledge or intention when they speak, often resulting in a violent reaction.

Most excellent.

He also cannot tell the difference between someone joking and a joke.

I guess every time anyone says to him something is just a joke he is going to ask for them to explain the punchline.

You can joke without telling a joke and I was clearly not telling a joke.

Talk about stiff shirt!! I bet he's a scream at parties!

:whistle:

Otis

And besides, I do believe the physio has fitted him with a lining to wear under his kit for protection.

I think it looks something like this ....

bubble-wrap-suit.jpg

Joy Division

Nor can I. They remind my of my little brother at christmas desperately trying to get attention for hours on end.

Otis

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Chill!!

And breathe!!!!!!

Otis

this is the other concept they have in mind for him.

Bubble-Football-e1327231465966.jpg

Still would need to sort his legs out though. Maybe wrap them in bacon like pigs in blankets?

lordsummerisle

Joy Division visits a Post Officehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_office and asks if they sell postage stamps. When the woman working there answers, "Of course, how many would you like?",Joy Division corrects her by informing her that he only wants to know if they sell stamps, and that a purchase does not have to follow.

He then proceeds with telling her that he does "at present require a First Class stamp."

Otis

This one here is even more perfect.

Full-body-protection-bite-suit-red-black_LRG.jpg

This one is excellent. Still wouldn't stop him being out for 3 months with watery eyes or earache though.

If I can just find a helmet.

Ohh, I think I already have. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread