David Bell (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Back in action tomorrow against Everton (in a behind closed doors game I assume)

Otis

Back in action tomorrow against Everton (in a behind closed doors game I assume)

Hopefully the grass won't be too long so as to prevent tripping accidents and all splinters will have been removed from the bench.

Basically I'd just put him through a chemical shower before kick off and wrap him in bubble wrap.

He'll still probably end up being out again for 3 months with warts or carpet burns.

Joy Division

Hopefully the grass won't be too long so as to prevent tripping accidents and all splinters will have been removed from the bench.

Basically I'd just put him through a chemical shower before kick off and wrap him in bubble wrap.

He'll still probably end up being out again for 3 months with warts or carpet burns.

Here's to the all new positive support in 2013

covcity4life

dont bother joy

some hypocrites will talk about bad vibes at ricoh in one thread and rip a player for no reason in another

Otis

No-one has said they're not going to support him. but sorry, 85 games in FOUR years? He should have been got shot of a long, long time ago and it's only banter.

Rip a player? Get a grip.

Makes mental note.

No jokes about Bell's glass legs

No jokes about Andy Thorn's girth

No jokes about ROD on Blackpool beach

No jokes about Cody's girth

No jokes about Kilbane picking up his pension.

In fact, let's just ban all jokes and be done with it!

New Year, same old stuffed shirts I see. :whistle:

Joy Division

I can sometimes understand people criticizing a player for poor performances, but laying into someone for being injured is something I've never understood. As if the player wants to be injured FFS

Anyway, I'm off to Walsgrave hospital to abuse all the sick people.

LJC_CCFC

No-one has said they're not going to support him. but sorry, 85 games in FOUR years? He should have been got shot of a long, long time ago and it's only banter.

Rip a player? Get a grip.

Makes mental note.

No jokes about Bell's glass legs

No jokes about Andy Thorn's girth

No jokes about ROD on Blackpool beach

No jokes about Cody's girth

No jokes about Kilbane picking up his pension.

In fact, let's just ban all jokes and be done with it!

New Year, same old stuffed shirts I see. :whistle:

Exactly, you get slaughtered for having a sense of humour on here

lordsummerisle

I can sometimes understand people criticizing a player for poor performances, but laying into someone for being injured is something I've never understood. As if the player wants to be injured FFS

Anyway, I'm off to Walsgrave hospital to abuse all the sick people.

You are Jimmy Saville and I claim my five pounds.

Otis

You also get slated for asking if three defeats in a row would affect the teams confidence. Don't you Otis?

Slated?

i think some people are getting very, very touchy, very, very easily.

I wasn't slating you, just found the thread unnecessary. How on earth is that slating? Just questioned the need for the post.

And I was just making a bit of fun of David Bell's injury proneness. From that people some how deduce that I am not going to support him when he pulls the Sky Blue shirt on. It's laughable.

And I am not throwing a tantrum. I find the whole fake outrage thing hilarious! :D:D

lordsummerisle

Slated?

i think some people are getting very, very touchy, very, very easily.

I wasn't slating you, just found the thread unnecessary. How on earth is that slating? Just questioned the need for the post.

And I was just making a bit of fun of David Bell's injury proneness. From that people some how deduce that I am not going to support him when he pulls the Sky Blue shirt on. It's laughable.

And I am not throwing a tantrum. I find the whole fake outrage thing hilarious! :D:D

Manufactured hysteria, outrage and moral panic is what makes Britain great.

Off to stone a paediatrician now with the rest of my dyslexic mob.

Otis

Outrage, Rich?

So far from reality it's untrue.

I am sitting here on the sofa and my wife keeps looking at me and asking me why i have a great big grin on my face.

Told her that's it's because we have some wet lettuces on the football forum who are getting their knickers in a twist! :D:D

I'm having the opposite of a tantrum.

Slating! That really did make me smile!

Do you write to Points of View at all? Or the Telegraph letters page?:D

covcity4life

your cracking otis,deep breaths

i slate christie when he plays shit,dont mean i dont support him

i am sure you will support bell too, but let him friggen play first

we all know hes injury prone but daily jokes till he gets fit is overkill, lets wish him well and hope robins works some magic on him

Otis

That explains it then! :D

Anyone know what the antonym of 'tantrum' is? I want to put into words what I am feeling right now.

Besides, my missus is threatening to slap me if I don't 'get that soppy grin off my face!'

Otis

Where's the daily jokes then?

Thought he's disappeared into the ether, along with all the jokes.

Of course I will support him. There is many a player I don't rate at all, but the moment they pull on that Sky Blue jersey I back them 100%. :p

He does have legs made of glass though.

Joy Division

I get the point of making jokes about things in life, I really do. I just think laying into a player.........sorry, 'joking' about a player being injured is a bit of a shit thing to do.

kg82

That explains it then! :D

Anyone know what the antonym of 'tantrum' is? I want to put into words what I am feeling right now.

Besides, my missus is threatening to slap me if I don't 'get that soppy grin off my face!'

Sounds like smugness?

fernandopartridge

I've seen Bell play enough times to know he is a waste of space, not only is he a waste of space, he's a highly paid waste of space. He should have been given medical retirement.

Otis

Yep. Feeling pretty smug right now to be honest.

And Joy Division (great band by the way), you're at it again! :D

'Laying into him?' Seriously?

Am I on 'Game for a Laugh' or something here? ;) You scamps!!

Otis

I've seen Bell play enough times to know he is a waste of space, not only is he a waste of space, he's a highly paid waste of space. He should have been given medical retirement.

Hand in your Sky Blue membership, remove your tatoo's and find yourself with a lifetime ban from City games you traitor!!

:whistle:

lordsummerisle

General rule of thumb is every player playing for Coventry is brilliant, even if in reality they're a bit crap, unless somebody is pretty good and they get transferred elsewhere, when they then become crap and over-rated.

Any deviation from these rules means that you are either a traitor and/or a Leicester fan.

Users who are viewing this thread