Dave Boddy - Time To Go? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Great Pete finds it funny - like him I’m just grateful for all the hard work he’s putting in

clint van damme

another failure to keep fans in the loop regarding an issue he's known about for some time. Piss poor again.

Liquid Gold

He's shit but we may as well have a shit CEO while we have shit owners.

The club isn't Championship in any area but the first team coaching and starting XI and we're dismantling the latter anyway.

Fucking shambles.

clint van damme

As a serious question what has he actually spent each day doing? Seems like he’s been on an even bigger jolly than the one I was apparently on in July

I personally thing he's remit is pretty limited and i much prefer him to Fisher who just winds me up.
But to not have given the supporters a heads up with regard to the pitch situation was poor, and now he's done it again with this box issue.
Maybe there's nothing he could do, but informing people on a Friday, basically leaving them 2 working days to make alternative arrangements and possibly have to break the news to clients, it's really poor.

higgs

He's shit but we may as well have a shit CEO while we have shit owners.

The club isn't Championship in any area but the first team coaching and starting XI and we're dismantling the latter anyway.

Fucking shambles.
Throwing it away

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

I personally thing he's remit is pretty limited and i much prefer him to Fisher who just winds me up.
But to not have given the supporters a heads up with regard to the pitch situation was poor, and now he's done it again with this box issue.
Maybe there's nothing he could do, but informing people on a Friday, basically leaving them 2 working days to make alternative arrangements and possibly have to break the news to clients, it's really poor.
The box issue is unforgivable really. The rest, you can maybe give him benefit of the doubt, but it doesn't reflect well, and suggests that actually the pitch may not be as clear cut as they like to portray it, doesn't it. Suggests they wouldn't have been beyond hoping that'd be OK until the last moment, too...

clint van damme

The box issue is unforgivable really. The rest, you can maybe give him benefit of the doubt, but it doesn't reflect well, and suggests that actually the pitch may not be as clear cut as they like to portray it, doesn't it. Suggests they wouldn't have been beyond hoping that'd be OK until the last moment, too...

I've thought he/they may have being adopting a wait until the last minute and hope for the best strategy, which is pretty pathetic if they did.

Grendel

Was talking to a guy who played for Worcester the other day , knew Boddy pretty well. Said he's a really nice bloke but amazed he's CEO of a big club (his words) as he's not a very strong character

That’s why he’s here. Suits the Court of Queen Joy perfectly.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Was talking to a guy who played for Worcester the other day , knew Boddy pretty well. Said he's a really nice bloke but amazed he's CEO of a big club (his words) as he's not a very strong character

I mean I've been saying this for a while. It's no secret that in order to improve commercially - which is vital really given our parasitic owners - someone of a far better calibre really should've been appointed.

He's incredibly limited, and his track record of doing very little since he got here apart from a Race Day and a few after dinner events speaks volumes. His CV is also terrible.

Comparative to other CEOs in the league he's totally out of his depth.

Torquay Sky Blue

Certainly makes you wonder. If he's the best we've got to go up against the Wasps lot , I'd imagine they have him on toast and piss themselves when he leaves the boardroom.

Users who are viewing this thread