Dale Evans ....... (2 Viewers)

Grendel

This just gets more surreal by the minute but I have to ask.............. what is the background to the mad hatters that make them good to be involved in a multi million pound deal other than they go to all the matches & wear those hats and scarfs to make them recognisable?

Alan is on board “because people know me and they don’t know Dale” really makes perfect sense when you think about it.

rob9872

Ok, I think it's time I showed my hand and admitted that I'm Dale Evans. I was simply gauging opinion on here before I exposed my identity. If you' d like to ask me anything fire away.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Ok, I think it's time I showed my hand and admitted that I'm Dale Evans. I was simply gauging opinion on here before I exposed my identity. If you' d like to ask me anything fire away.

well you have the picture to prove your gambling credentials

Grendel

you see I think he probably does

I’m not sure he does but I do know the ex dealer principal of jaguar Doncaster who once infamously handed two cars over to the “lottery winner” on the belief the cheque was in the post.

Skybluefaz

Is it possible that this is just a bet365 pr stunt? I think they tweet about the city a lot. Seems to be a fan on the social media account there. He 'won' via bet 365. I dunno, just trying to make sense of it.

Grendel

What was it like getting up close and personal with joe Elliot? I assume the picture on here is old. What’s your secret on weight loss?

Nick

Administrator
Is it possible that this is just a bet365 pr stunt? I think they tweet about the city a lot. Seems to be a fan on the social media account there. He 'won' via bet 365. I dunno, just trying to make sense of it.
It would be a bit extreme, it's almost as if it couldn't be made up.

rob9872

What was it like getting up close and personal with joe Elliot? I assume the picture on here is old. What’s your secret on weight loss?

Joe looked after me very well and I can't divulge too much that went on during our meeting. My big secret to weightloss was to eat less and do some exercise.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Alan is on board “because people know me and they don’t know Dale” really makes perfect sense when you think about it.

well yes of course ............ I look it and say who?, really? ............. must be just me then

Grendel

well yes of course ............ I look it and say who?, really? ............. must be just me though

We are going places - there’s a picture of Alan with a football and the hat of course, outside his palatial mansion on the CT site.

rob9872

Juggy is in my plans, but I haven't decided where yet.

shmmeee

Well you’ve posted complete bullshit that a five year old could disprove.

So paradoxically, you must be him.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director

what I don't understand is why skybluesam the mascot isn't involved ................ very recognisable and surely trusted?

Grendel

More importantly Alan is well known in the square mile

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Now now. Alan will add a lot of gravitas to the boardroom. Perhaps he can relive the moment against Forest Green Rovers when he saluted the away fans with half eaten pie firmly held in his hand shouting “what’s it like to have no meat in your pies” it’s pure Shakespeare

oucho

what I don't understand is why skybluesam the mascot isn't involved ................ very recognisable and surely trusted?
He's too fat, come on keep up

fernandopartridge

Now now. Alan will add a lot of gravitas to the boardroom. Perhaps he can relive the moment against Forest Green Rovers when he saluted the away fans with half eaten pie firmly held in his hand shouting “what’s it like to have no meat in your pies” it’s pure Shakespeare

Did that really happen?

skybluebeduff

If you go all in with your chips, which clothing usually gets nominated to remove first?

oucho

Even if you decide to ignore SISU's denial of talks (which would be reasonable given their tenuous-at-best relationship with reality), you can't help thinking this is a total farce. It's like a pantomime. Nobody who is even remotely serious carries on like this. It all looks very Walter Mitty.

oucho

Alan doesn’t exactly look like slimmer of the year.
No I meant Sky Blue Sam, remember Igwe's principal input of wisdom and insight during his years on the board?

Although I must admit, when I saw the CT "live feed" picture of Alan in in 2012 CCFC shirt, I thought exactly the same as you.

bawtryneal

How much in chips do you have on the table in your avatar?
Looks more like £12 than £12 million.

Grendel

Are you going to have Tim Fisher as life president and the Clubs Cultural Attaché.

Well we also know Tim which seems to be the only measurement criteria to be part of Dales team and to be fair I think if Alan took his hat off we’d more likely know Tim

oucho

Well we also know Tim which seems to be the only measurement criteria to be part of Dales team and to be fair I think if Alan took his hat off we’d more likely know Tim
There's a lot of Sky Blue people more well-known than Dale Evans or Alan What's His Name, doesn't mean you would want them working on a "credible" bid for the club.

pusbccfc

Is he on cwr?

Yeah, Clive has asked if it is a wind up and has said it's 100% not. Hoffman has seen the funds apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread