Dale Evans ....... (6 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Lots of mention of Hoffman.

oucho

Has someone resurrected the 'Gotcha' segment from Noel's House Party???

pusbccfc

Saying he can't buy the club alone.

Plans to spend money in January.

He's happy to take a back seat.

Captain Dart

PMSL.

Chipfat

He doesn't want to discuss things because other people are involved not just him.

Yet he is all over facebook, telegraph and cwr?

Bit of a play on words Nick, He said he doesn't want to discuss money, as others are involved, if he didn't want to discuss things he wouldn't be on the radio, lets be honest.

oucho

It's like they are just letting him go on and say whatever without actually trying to check the things he is saying.

NO REALLY, YOU THINK????????????

Nick

Administrator
The replies to questions.

"I know and my friends know"

On Friday he was very quick to post a screenshot of Mark Hornby forwarding an email for him as proof he had agreed a deal with him. Now his response to the club's statement is "well we know we have".

So why now is it "well I know I have".

He has now spoken to CT and CWR, neither have proven anything but just brought up more questions / contradictions.

oucho

Wonder if he is related to Dhindsa?

Nick

Administrator
The thing is I could photoshop a betting slip and say that I intend to buy city. All you have to do is say "sisu wouldn't take the offer" and you've got free pints for life.

It doesn't even need Photoshop.

It would be a 2 second job for me to open internet banking and change my balance and be a bazillionaire.

BackRoomRummermill

It doesn't even need Photoshop.

It would be a 2 second job for me to open internet banking and change my balance and be a bazillionaire.

Its unbelievable what's going on here, its not even April the 1st. This is actually quite sad in so many ways ... like evil needs attention sad. I hope it all ends well ?

oucho

It doesn't even need Photoshop. It would be a 2 second job for me to open internet banking and change my balance and be a bazillionaire.
Actually, can you show me how to do that??

Nick

Administrator
Its unbelievable what's going on here, its not even April the 1st. This is actually quite sad in so many ways ... like evil needs attention sad. I hope it all ends well ?

If he is recruiting based on who is known, as I am the 3rd most hated city fan I reckon I can hand my notice in now ready for my new role within the consortium.

Customer Relations I think would do! :)

Nick

Administrator
Actually, can you show me how to do that??

It goes again when you refresh the page, sadly!

Just open up developer tools in Chrome, edit the source code of the page and job done. Just look for the number in the source code, edit it and look at the page then and away you go. Your bank balance is edited and is even easier than Photoshop.

rob9872

Are you going to have Tim Fisher as life president and the Clubs Cultural Attaché.
Tim will be gone, me Joe and Gazza Hoff will all be joint chairman

Users who are viewing this thread