Cyrus Christie (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Astute is that your Coupe? We always have Fiats and at one time the Coupe was my most desirable car.

Astute

The one thing my eldest daughter ever said to me that still makes me smile is when she said that people spend half the year calling her a p@ki , then the next 6 months trying to get a suntan so they could look like her

Astute

Astute is that your Coupe? We always have Fiats and at one time the Coupe was my most desirable car.

Yes mate, In porto to match number plate . She is on 350bhp at the moment, but going for over 500bhp this year. Know someone with one kicking out 569bhp, and he leaves Lambo's and Ferraris standing on track on straights

torchomatic

There's a bloke near me who has three in his garden. I might ask him if I can have one.

Astute

Will let you take her for a drive next time I am in Cov Torch as long as you take any points you get

Astute

There's a bloke near me who has three in his garden. I might ask him if I can have one.

I know someone in Stoke with 3. one to drive, one to fix and one for spare :D

BTW group 20 insurance, but on modern classic insurance. Pay £320 a year for insurance for a car that beats just about anything on the road.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

Well, on a cursory glance at the first few pages, this appears to be a fairly dubious thread full of Daily Mail thinkers who begin thought provoking lines with comments which read something like;

'I'm not racist, but...'
'Some of my best friends...'
'PC gone mad...'
'You can't even have an opinion anymore...'

Let's be honest. White Coventrians are, in all probability, not the victims of longstanding persecution. We can all look through news reports and find stories about hate crimes on whites, blacks, Asians, whoever. It is a shame if you are using one of these to fuel what is basically a thinly veiled mistrust of people who are not like you.

Capello felt that the FA shouldn't have gone over his head to dictate who his captain could be. He was probably right. He was keeping Terry in post. To the casual onlooker, Terry would appear to be a fucking nasty piece of work. He was probably wrong.

Cyrus is a teenager who passed comment on Twitter. These people are invariably wrong.

Let's get onto altogether safer ground...

Isn't Andy Thorn doing a good job, considering the circumstances?

Astute

Well, on a cursory glance at the first few pages, this appears to be a fairly dubious thread full of Daily Mail thinkers who begin thought provoking lines with comments which read something like;

'I'm not racist, but...'
'PC gone mad...'

Let's be honest. White Coventrians are, in all probability, not the victims of longstanding persecution. We can all look through news reports and find stories about hate crimes on whites, blacks, Asians, whoever. It is a shame if you are using one of these to fuel what is basically a thinly veiled mistrust of people who are not like you.

Capello felt that the FA shouldn't have gone over his head to dictate who his captain could be. He was probably right. He was keeping Terry in post. To the casual onlooker, Terry would appear to be a fucking nasty piece of work. He was probably wrong.

Cyrus is a teenager who passed comment on Twitter. These people are invariably wrong.

Are you being fattist now? Fat people can do a good job ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

'I'm not racist, but...'
'PC gone mad...'

Very well put.

stupot07

I know a lad who works by Liverpool crown court. There were protesters outside. So it's ok to have media blackouts because it was Asian's involved. Wheres the equality there?

But if there is a media blackout it's not because they are asian's per se, more the fact that publicising may lead to increased racial tensions, retaliation, etc. I.e the blackout would have been place to prevent future related crimes. Not to protect the asian reputations.

Users who are viewing this thread