Cyrus Christie (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

Getting a lot of abuse on Twitter (I feel positively filthy saying that).

It seems he's said something and people have taken offense! Anyone know what?

I remember the Jordan Clarke Twittergate. Surely they've recieved social media training since then?!

pusbccfc

Getting a lot of abuse on Twitter (I feel positively filthy saying that).

It seems he's said something and people have taken offense! Anyone know what?

I remember the Jordan Clarke Twittergate. Surely they've recieved social media training since then?!

I'm on twitter and haven't noticed yet?

pusbccfc

Christie put this after some fan tried to make out he was being racist.

Hahaa some of these people tweeting me ! I'm just going to laugh because they are #KeyBoardWarriors

CUS Wyken

He tweeted (And he’s since deleted it) saying Good riddance about Capello for sticking up for the racist John Terry.

Then others replied saying why you judging Terry before the court case and he replies freedom of speech etc.. to the haters... zzzzzzzz

He must have been advised about the terry comment but never apologised.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
He tweeted (And he’s since deleted it) saying Good riddance about Capello for sticking up for the racist John Terry.

Then others replied saying why you judging Terry before the court case and he replies freedom of speech etc.. to the haters... zzzzzzzz

He must have been advised about the terry comment but never apologised.

I wouldn't say he was a Racist for saying that but then again him labelling Terry isn't the best idea.

End of the day he has his opinions like everybody else, I wonder if he would be so big if we played Chelsea though and had to mark Terry without his "fam" there.

CUS Wyken

I wouldn't say he was a Racist for saying that but then again him labelling Terry isn't the best idea.

End of the day he has his opinions like everybody else, I wonder if he would be so big if we played Chelsea though and had to mark Terry without his "fam" there.

Thing is though Nick, how can Christie or anyone for that matter label Terry a racist?? After the trial IF terry is found guilty then fair enough.

Bit like the Redknapp case with certain quarters saying he was guilty but it proven otherwise.

Nonleagueherewecome

You just get the feeling that John Terry probably is a racist. He seems the type. And just a horrible person in general-there's enough people in football who loath the man. And I wouldn't say that 'Arry getting off is conclusive proof of his innocence: they just didn't convict him. There's plenty of crims out there who beat the system and got off! And Milan can certainly afford a hefty bribe!

rob9872

The Diane Abbott story seemed to go quiet a lot quicker than this one ...

Nonleagueherewecome

She's not Captain of Labour MP's and expected to lead a dressing room full of people she's insulted, though. Plus MP's are generally less of an icon to the youth than the England captain. Apart from William Hague in his baseball cap "phase", obviously!

Brighton Sky Blue

All Capello said was basically 'JT is innocent till proven guilty'. There is absolutely nothing 'scandalous' about that comment as the press like to make out; when their own Cockney golden boy gets off tax evasion using the argument 'I'm already loaded, why would I bother about an extra 30 grand?'. Greed, Harry?
Still though, better to have a tax cheat in charge of the national team than some wretched foreigner.

stupot07

What makes me laugh is non of the papers have picked up on Dalgleish's comments basically saying that Saurez was innocent and shouldn't have been banned even though the FA found him guilty!

rob9872

She's not Captain of Labour MP's and expected to lead a dressing room full of people she's insulted, though. Plus MP's are generally less of an icon to the youth than the England captain. Apart from William Hague in his baseball cap "phase", obviously!

She only represents thousands of constituents that she racially abused but of course only white people can be racist

CUS Wyken

You just get the feeling that John Terry probably is a racist. He seems the type. And just a horrible person in general-there's enough people in football who loath the man. And I wouldn't say that 'Arry getting off is conclusive proof of his innocence: they just didn't convict him. There's plenty of crims out there who beat the system and got off! And Milan can certainly afford a hefty bribe!

HAHA - Are you on crack? He seems the type. He probably is a racist. So because 'seems' the type they are.. That'd be like saying all black young men in London are knife merchants because there dressed in there hoodies.

If Terry is found guilty then fair enough but till otherwise i feel certain people (Majority black footballers) should shut up and wait for the outcome.

Last edited:

CUS Wyken

What makes me laugh is non of the papers have picked up on Dalgleish's comments basically saying that Saurez was innocent and shouldn't have been banned even though the FA found him guilty!

Because its 'king Kenny' SSN didn't show the interview again. Wonder why??

CUS Wyken

She only represents thousands of constituents that she racially abused but of course only white people can be racist

Exactly... The police recicved over 40 complaints about her yet the police didn't press any charges. The police recicved one Complaint regarding the John Terry Incident and they charge him.

Says it all eh.

CUS Wyken

One more thing -

I recicved this link this morning. http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/319160 - Apparnetly there are 47 asian men who are up for child abuse charges at Liverpool Crown Court but there's a media blackout over it? Why?

Also anyone see the white lad beaten up badly in Manchester at the weekend. A group of Asian men did it but hardly anything in the papers or news... http://menmedia.co.uk/tamesideadver...-stringer-prince-17-after-gang-attack-in-hyde

Yet the Terry saga is front page news. Who's more of a threat to us. A group of child abusers, a gang of attackers or a professional footballer?

Real

Not forgetting the Somaliscum girls who attacked and beat the young girl out with her boyfriend in Leicester recently. Racist language was used, but police decided not to charge them with racially aggravated assault, surprise surprise.

The thing is, while those in authority are treating people differently because they are not white, it's only going to antagonise people. So instead of halting racism, they are inflaming it.

Nick

Administrator
One more thing -

I recicved this link this morning. http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/319160 - Apparnetly there are 47 asian men who are up for child abuse charges at Liverpool Crown Court but there's a media blackout over it? Why?

Also anyone see the white lad beaten up badly in Manchester at the weekend. A group of Asian men did it but hardly anything in the papers or news... http://menmedia.co.uk/tamesideadver...-stringer-prince-17-after-gang-attack-in-hyde

Yet the Terry saga is front page news. Who's more of a threat to us. A group of child abusers, a gang of attackers or a professional footballer?

I saw the one about Manchester, I saw it was described as a hate attack but wasn't racist.....

WillieStanley

Not forgetting the Somaliscum girls who attacked and beat the young girl out with her boyfriend in Leicester recently. Racist language was used, but police decided not to charge them with racially aggravated assault, surprise surprise.

The thing is, while those in authority are treating people differently because they are not white, it's only going to antagonise people. So instead of halting racism, they are inflaming it.

Its funny because I'd view the label "Somaliscum" as racist.

I wouldn't want to be called "Engdick"

Just saying...

CUS Wyken

Its funny because I'd view the label "Somaliscum" as racist.

I wouldn't want to be called "Engdick"

Just saying...

But the somalian girls who did the attack are scum? Are they not?

Same as any white person who would commit an unprovoked attack would be classed as white scum and i wouldn’t be offended by it.

The point is, racism is a two way thing but many including the media and authorities forget this.

WillenhallSkyBlues

the 'somaliscum' comment was used perfectly, i think the words 'white scum' or 'English scum' would be used by them if it was the other way round

Cyrus christie done the wrong thing on even commenting on the John terry case, he should be more bothered about what league he'll be playing in next season then the medias fix up to make the national captain look bad

Nick

Administrator
If I was a manager I would ban all my players from social media sites whilst they were playing for me.

Exactly, if a player is on there arguing and slating fans then surely that isn't good customer service? If I was to slate people who paid my wages, I'd be out of a job!

covcity4life

THEY TAKING ALL OUR JOBS

fucking sun readers

CUSwyken you wanna read the sun,every headline is about asian this and asian that,you would love it

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I haven't really seen any racism? If there is any it will be cleared up and a stern letter send to the culprits.

Nick

Administrator
No threads or posts have been reported? I wasn't being sarcastic?

You have just read the thread where it says to report stuff if you think it is bad, yet still nothing has been reported?

I think you are just trying to make something out of nothing?

rob9872

I don't think he was being sarcastic mate. I think it's run pretty well and racist comments wouldn't be welcomed or tolerated by many if any on here. I think all that has happened on this thread is a redressing of the balance (some more voiciferous than others) that racism is often a two way street and one where both sides are wrong.

The only other point I can really see is that everyone agrees Cyrus should stay completely out of it and concentrate on his football. He's a young guy and I'm sure ahs learnt a valuable lesson.

covcity4life

I don't think he was being sarcastic mate. I think it's run pretty well and racist comments wouldn't be welcomed or tolerated by many if any on here. I think all that has happened on this thread is a redressing of the balance (some more voiciferous than others) that racism is often a two way street and one where both sides are wrong.

The only other point I can really see is that everyone agrees Cyrus should stay completely out of it and concentrate on his football. He's a young guy and I'm sure ahs learnt a valuable lesson.

sorry i wasnt on about this thread,it was in the TATA investment one

i dont agree with media blackouts at all,all hate crimes should be reported the same way

there all scum,no matter their colour,we jsut live ina shit world where people want to make out others are worse

CUS Wyken

THEY TAKING ALL OUR JOBS

fucking sun readers

CUSwyken you wanna read the sun,every headline is about asian this and asian that,you would love it

Hang on... i would love it? Whats that meant to mean?

Please could you clairfy what i've said is untrue then?

Users who are viewing this thread