Cwr (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I guess. She called me straight back and left a voicemail saying how sorry she was, that it wasn’t appropriate, that she would address it and said she’d love it if I called again in the future.
Very random. I wonder what she thought wasn't appropriate.

AOM

Bloke on there now couldn't afford a season ticket so gave it up a couple of years ago.

Now on telling everybody he just won't go? It's his choice.

Stuart is trying to lead him in a certain direction
emoji23.png

Stuart just asked if his decision to not go is because of not enough information...
Is anyone really going to admit on local radio they aren't attending games because they are ill informed?

usskyblue

What was it that was bad

It was obvious that he lost it when I started talking about Wasps and the indemnity clause. I said that a lot of people don’t know about it because no one is talking about it.

I asked why the Trust hadn’t mentioned the indemnity in any press releases. Also suggested the Trust should employ an online membership and voting system so that it would truly represent the majority of fans.

At this point he got so flustered it sounded like most of his tea was in the saucer and his Rich Tea on the floor.

Sky Blue Pete

It was obvious that he lost it when I started talking about Wasps and the indemnity clause. I said that a lot of people don’t know about it because no one is talking about it.

I asked why the Trust hadn’t mentioned the indemnity in any press releases. Also suggested the Trust should employ an online membership and voting system so that it would truly represent the majority of fans.

At this point he got so flustered it sounded like most of his tea was in the saucer and his Rich Tea on the floor.
Did you mention how great the team were performing

Hiraeth

USSkyBlue - Stuart's colleague might not have approved of the way that Stuart spoke to you but it definitely happened I assure you.

I hope the way he spoke to you doesn't put you off as the phone ins do feel like an echo chamber at times with only particular views welcomed by him.

usskyblue

USSkyBlue - Stuart's colleague might not have approved of the way that Stuart spoke to you but it definitely happened I assure you.

I hope the way he spoke to you doesn't put you off as the phone ins do feel like an echo chamber at times with only particular views welcomed by him.

He got in such a tizzy that called me by three different names. It’s like he’s part of an overall agenda to not expose Wasps and their indemnity demand as being the reason why we’re not playing in Coventry.

I’ll definitely call again.

Sky Blue Pete

He got in such a tizzy that called me by three different names. It’s like he’s part of an overall agenda to not expose Wasps and their indemnity demand as being the reason why we’re not playing in Coventry.

I think he genuinely thinks it’s not the issue and it’s all Sisu

RegTheDonk

Just got a call from his assistant apologizing to me for how the conversation went ...saying it wasn’t ‘appropriate’ and she will address it.

wtf ?
Just listened to it mate. It was very clear he was trying to make excuses for the Trust. The most crazy thing was he (miss)quotes the Trust of having 7,000 members ... but they don't represent the fans??? Who are these people then, did they intercept phone calls to the Samaratens or something?? If anything wasn't appropriate it was his impartiality and he needs to put the fans before his friendship with Neil.

Well done US, keeping the question in the public domain. Who's turn is it next week?

Hadji's_Goatee

Just listened back. Well played U.S.

This is just typical from CWR. Trying to control the narrative and quash the truth.

Stuart is an agenda bender.

Nick

Administrator
He said he didn't mention it because the club wouldn't say anything on record. Then when he gets posted a link to a statement he tries to back track.

He's very quick to try and correct people on certain things but then tries to encourage people who seem to have no idea.

One guy was saying he didn't go due to finance, Stuart was trying his hardest to push him into saying it was because of st Andrews.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I listen to your call, good job.

I didn't hear m8 once.

Covkid1968#

It’s was the uncomfortable silences ..... really added to the tension of the call For SL . He def came across as irritated

Well played Sir for pressing home the point

Users who are viewing this thread