Cwr post match comments (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

not sure how you can hire the stadium out then go back to the people you hired it to and say playing a ridiculous amount of games in a short space of time has damaged the pitch so you've got to pay extra to sort that.

unless they were hoping they'd do it as a PR move.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

S as
As I said, the example question about asking what we are doing to not get relegated then of course ask him. Things like that.

It's pointless asking him why aren't sisu selling and those sorts of things.
but they’re effectively linked - SISUs non involvement is effectively going to get us relegated.

Boddy is sitting there twiddling his thumbs and shrugging his shoulders. He needs to stop making out that we’re a hindrance to SISU. They fucking own us - it’s their responsibility to cover the shortfall

shmmeee

And this is why the supporters forum needs to hammer on the point of what SISUs plan is. If they’re not selling what is the point? What is their plan to secure investment? What are they doing about it?

The SF has always been explicitly match day experience based. There’s simply no route to talk direct to the owners

shepardo01

I've heard whispers that neither Wasps or CCFC have paid a penny for the repair of the pitch and it was paid, in full, by the CWG committee.
Was told similar on Sunday, that Wasps were seeking/ would get compo from CWG organisers. (Not that it was already paid) Could be that Wasps pocket the compo??
Also, interestingly that Derek Richardson is rumoured to have enough to pay bonds but to quote who I was speaking to "is playing hardball"... don't know what that means...

pusbccfc

Was told similar on Sunday, that Wasps were seeking/ would get compo from CWG organisers. (Not that it was already paid) Could be that Wasps pocket the compo??
Also, interestingly that Derek Richardson is rumoured to have enough to pay bonds but to quote who I was speaking to "is playing hardball"... don't know what that means...

Yep, CWG basically killed the grass by spraying paint on the pitch.

They paid for the repairs to hide their mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread