CWR Phone In (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Guy saying never a threat.
Mowbray's hands are tied

Skybluenutterman

He's speaking total sense. So dull and a complete lack of quality. No threat at all. Linnell is a nightmare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Going mad about targets and them being missed, do we know who they were?

A good example is Kelvin Wilson. On 20K or so at Forest.

It needs to be realistic as well.

stupot07

God this is depressing some saying season will be over in 4 games time, no one told Barnsley or Wigan that last season, we lost a game of football ffs get a grip.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skybluenutterman

We'll be 10/12 points behind before we start at the end of August. There keeper had no shot to save and Swindon are equally a very poor team

Nick

Administrator
We'll be 10/12 points behind before we start at the end of August. There keeper had no shot to save and Swindon are equally a very poor team

Didn't we hit the post as well as G Thomas missing good chances?

AFCCOVENTRY

I think Mogga unfortunately is aiming too high with the targets. The likelihood of getting Championship players to drop down to L1 and take a hefty pay cut is low.

I

ccfcway

Today isn't the time to judge, we need to treat today like pre season game as we aren't ready with our full team

AFCCOVENTRY

Didn't we hit the post as well as G Thomas missing good chances?

The reason I said earlier that this is last chance for G Thomas, is because the main issue at Ryton is that he has plenty of chances but doesn't stick the ball in the back of the net.

Skybluedar

It's all sense that is being spoken on the phone in... Just how much of a cut to the budget has Mowbray had to deal with? The sheer number of players that have left the club and how many we've brought in... It's shocking. TM talked about having a team of our own players and then complimented by loans. Now he says that we will use full 5 loan players??? What has changed? It's a joke....

Otis

God this is depressing some saying season will be over in 4 games time, no one told Barnsley or Wigan that last season, we lost a game of football ffs get a grip.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
This is why I don't take any credence from CT website comments.

Probably the same people.

They are so predictable.

0-0, lose in the 86th minute and we are dreadful, crap, getting relegated, worst performance ever.

Put in EXACTLY the same performance, but we score the winning goal in the 86th minute, it's top 6 here we come, perfect tactics, great performance.

Nick

Administrator
I think Mogga unfortunately is aiming too high with the targets. The likelihood of getting Championship players to drop down to L1 and take a hefty pay cut is low.

I

Exactly.

But nobody can say a bad word about Mowbray, it will just be that his hands are tied.

Terry Gibson's perm

I

I agree with this looks great going after these players but we never get them so pointless.

SBT

Going mad about targets and them being missed, do we know who they were?

A good example is Kelvin Wilson. On 20K or so at Forest.

It needs to be realistic as well.

Surely if we're spending all summer targeting unrealistic signings then that's worth complaining about? Clearly there's been some pretty major miscalculations from Venus/Mowbray somewhere.

ccfcway

Juggy spoke to TM

"Howver bad you think it is, its worse...we are relying on good will, good luck and other peoples scraps"

Nick

Administrator
Juggy talking sense as always. Flat pre season and flat game.

Oh god. He is starting the rumours off again.

Mowbray apparently said "imagine how bad you think it is, it is worse" to him. Is that the same as when Waggot told him we lost games last season because SISU stopped their win bonuses?

Nick

Administrator
Juggy spoke to TM

"Howver bad you think it is, its worse...we are relying on good will, good luck and other peoples scraps"

Then he goes and signs Kyel Reid and tries to sign Wilson, who was on £20k plus at Forest.

Something doesn't add up.

Nick

Administrator
"Where has the money gone" - Here we go again

We cant blame Tony Mowbray.

Juggy is moaning about K Thomas not being fit, is he forgetting that Tudgay was on the bench? Who has had a decent pre season?

robbiekeane

Oh god. He is starting the rumours off again.

Mowbray apparently said "imagine how bad you think it is, it is worse" to him. Is that the same as when Waggot told him we lost games last season because SISU stopped their win bonuses?
What a load of shit. I'm not having that at all that Mowbray said that....i've seen that thrown around on this forum aswell and called bullshit. Guys a compulsive liar

ccfcway

Then he goes and signs Kyel Reid and tries to sign Wilson, who was on £20k plus at Forest.

Something doesn't add up.

Reid wont be on anything more than a league one wage, and that's what we offered Wilson as well, which is why he rightly went to Rotherham

Nick

Administrator
Reid isn't on anything more than a league one wage, and that's what we offered Wilson as well, which is why he rightly went to Rotherham

So it shows Wilson was the wrong target?

I am not sure if that is a moan about us paying League 1 wages in league 1 or not?

It is all well and good moaning that we don't pay enough, but if we are going after players on 20k and will be demanding 10k from Championship teams then what do we do?

I'd say get some realistic targets, if Mowbray is telling Juggy it is so bad etc then why is he wasting his time on players like Wilson and not looking in League 2 / League 1 for players?

Ryan James

Can't expect much from a season when our owners are not willing to back the manager with the funds needed. It's been the same season in season out since they took over. Unless our owners are willing to spend instead of relying on a squad of loads and 1 yr deals classing them as 'our own players' we won't achieve much. It's upto us as fans to stand up to these clowns that run our club. Game 1 and rant 1 of the season PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread