CWR Phone In (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

which of the 4 didn't stand out

McCann who didn't play
Reid who isn't match fit
K Thomas who isn't match fit
Sordell who got taken off to stop him being targeted for a 2nd yellow ?

We aren't ready yet. Don't judge on today

Fingers crossed then.

stupot07

Is this the most depressing start to a season? Every man and his dog is fed up...
Yeah, but I think that's because we have the academy situation and Ricoh situation taking the mood further down.

I'm trying to be upbeat. Swindon are one of our bogey teams, we're still recruiting and I will reserve judgement until we've finished recruiting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Oh god, this bloke is better than Juggy.

SISU is owned with a hedge fund with a tax loss.

Starve them of money.

ccfcway

Am I the only one who thinks Mowbray has an easy job?

why on earth does he have an easy job ?

For him to say we need to punch above our weight to get promotion, it shows where we are in the standings in this league

Nick

Administrator
why on earth does he have an easy job ?

For him to say we need to punch above our weight to get promotion, it shows where we are in the standings in this league

Because he won't ever get any slack..

If he wins or loses it is just down to SISU, the same as everybody else.

Doesn't matter if he makes a bad substition ever or put the wrong players up front. It is SISU's fault.

I remember the bloke near me last season when Murphy missed that penalty shout "fucking sisu".

ccfcway

Personally, I would have put Tudgay on, but we lost today because we didn't have enough quality on the pitch. Either that's Mowbrays fault for not buying enough, or we don't have the money to buy enough.

Nick

Administrator
It should have been Mowbrays fault that Murphy missed ?

No, it was Murphys.

My point was, whatever happens on the pitch it is SISU's fault isn't it?

We missed decent chances today, 4 of the players up front today were signed over the summer.

It was the same with Thorn, he could do no wrong.

Nick

Administrator
Personally, I would have put Tudgay on, but we lost today because we didn't have enough quality on the pitch. Either that's Mowbrays fault for not buying enough, or we don't have the money to buy enough.

That's the thing isn't it?

Juggy goes on saying how Mowbray told him that it is worse than he could ever think, if it is that bad why is he going after players on 20k a week at Forest? The league 1 average wage is about £1500 isnt it?

It is just strange that he would set his standards so high if we were in such shit?

ccfcway

We missed decent chances today, 4 of the players up front today were signed over the summer. It was the same with Thorn, he could do no wrong.

Thorn got sacked, so clearly he did do wrong.

Reid and K Thomas aren't fit. There is obviously a reason why they didn't sign in June to have a pre season with us (likely that they were holding out for a better club akin to Wilson)

Nick

Administrator
Thorn got sacked, so clearly he did do wrong.

Reid and K Thomas aren't fit. There is obviously a reason why they didn't sign in June to have a pre season with us (likely that they were holding out for a better club akin to Wilson)

Really? People were pointing out thorn was shit miles in advance of everybody else realising. That was because everybody was too busy going on about how his hands were so tied.

It is an easy job because if he loses it is SISU's fault and if he wins it is down to him!

ccfcway

you should tell Thorn then, because it was all SISU's fault, yet he isn't a manager any more

robbiekeane

Because he won't ever get any slack..

If he wins or loses it is just down to SISU, the same as everybody else.

Doesn't matter if he makes a bad substition ever or put the wrong players up front. It is SISU's fault.

I remember the bloke near me last season when Murphy missed that penalty shout "fucking sisu".
Disagree.

If we lose its SISUs fault, and if we win it's thanks to Mowbray working wonders with his hands tied.... ;)

Oh and also it's a little bit of Jacob Murphys fault for not wanting it enough when we lose....even this year when he's at Norwich

Nick

Administrator
you should tell Thorn then, because it was all SISU's fault, yet he isn't a manager any more

Go back and read through the threads.

Maybe it is a coincidence that it was mostly "sisu apologists" that thought he was shit while everybody else was still going on about his hands being tied and it being SISUs fault.

ccfcway

Go back and read through the threads.

Maybe it is a coincidence that it was mostly "sisu apologists" that thought he was shit while everybody else was still going on about his hands being tied and it being SISUs fault.

all in the past.

TM should have bought on Tudgay today, but that was his only mistake

Nick

Administrator
all in the past.

TM should have bought on Tudgay today, but that was his only mistake

Well it isn't all in the past, because it is the same with Mowbray, even last season. ;)

I am not saying that Mowbray should be dragged outside and shot for making the wrong sub, but maybe people should be a bit more realistic about it.

It is the blind hatred, and the unrealistic expectations some seem to have. (including Mowbray it seems)

ccfcway

Well it isn't all in the past, because it is the same with Mowbray, even last season. ;)

I am not saying that Mowbray should be dragged outside and shot for making the wrong sub, but maybe people should be a bit more realistic about it.

It is the blind hatred, and the unrealistic expectations some seem to have.

It was one sub. He picked the best team available, the right formation and had the right tactics. That one sub might not have made any difference anyway .

No way I would have gone, 3-4-3 with what we have available, so we could have easily suffered a bigger loss. The kids did well

Nick

Administrator
It was one sub. He picked the best team available, the right formation and had the right tactics. That one sub might not have made any difference anyway .

No way I would have gone, 3-4-3 with what we have available, so we could have easily suffered a bigger loss. The kids did well

No I know. It was just how things are.

People go bat shit mental about us not being prepared, but where we lacked was in the striking department where we had 4 summer signings playing today ;)

Nick

Administrator
Bit like no one can say a bad word about SISU on here, eh pal ;)

I think you have missed a few threads, there are tens of thousands..

I think you completely missed the point, it is people saying bad words about random shit like murphy missing penalties, taking millions out of the club for the things they actually do.

mrtrench

CWR caller "we are a tax loss"

The rest was a rambling

Including this. This "tax loss" bollocks is spread around by the ignorant:

1) They are offshore. What tax?
2) You think they'd not prefer a profit, even if they paid tax?

ccfc92

I think you have missed a few threads, there are tens of thousands..

I think you completely missed the point, it is people saying bad words about random shit like murphy missing penalties, taking millions out of the club for the things they actually do.

You won't hear a word against them.

Obviously you can't blame them for players missing chances, but you can blame them for the budget, the available funds, to put better players on the pitch.

Are we still debt free? I forget which story it is this week? Plus our wage bill has surely been slashed due to Fleck, Reda, Vincelot, and Conor Thomas allegedly. Yet we still need to sell to bring in players?

Nick

Administrator
You won't hear a word against them.

Obviously you can't blame them for players missing chances, but you can blame them for the budget, the available funds, to put better players on the pitch.

Are we still debt free? I forget which story it is this week? Plus our wage bill has surely been slashed due to Fleck, Reda, Vincelot, and Conor Thomas allegedly. Yet we still need to sell to bring in players?

Can't remember where I have argued a point when people have said things like Tim Fisher is a tosser ;)

No, what annoys me is the fact that people are getting so worked up with their blind hatred for SISU and their random rants without any facts to them that they actually miss the people who are doing things. That isn't me saying that SISU aren't doing things wrong, but even the Thorn thing is a good example. He was a dog shit manager and he got defended because it was SISU's fault, the council, Wasps, higgs and CSF can do what they want because it is SISU's fault.

I'm confused, you are saying the wage bill has been slashed and we are yet to bring in players? Surely it means they will be using some of those wages?

It is the same as the guy on the phone in, WHERE DID THE MADDISON MONEY GO, WAS IT ON WAGES OR TRANSFERS? As if they are the only 2 places for money to go in a football club.

If people just cut out all of the crap, all of the bullshit, all of the made up myths that their mate told them in the pub then people would get much further wouldn't they?

ccfc92

Can't remember where I have argued a point when people have said things like Tim Fisher is a tosser ;)

No, what annoys me is the fact that people are getting so worked up with their blind hatred for SISU and their random rants without any facts to them that they actually miss the people who are doing things. That isn't me saying that SISU aren't doing things wrong, but even the Thorn thing is a good example. He was a dog shit manager and he got defended because it was SISU's fault, the council, Wasps, higgs and CSF can do what they want because it is SISU's fault.

I'm confused, you are saying the wage bill has been slashed and we are yet to bring in players? Surely it means they will be using some of those wages?

It is the same as the guy on the phone in, WHERE DID THE MADDISON MONEY GO, WAS IT ON WAGES OR TRANSFERS? As if they are the only 2 places for money to go in a football club.

If people just cut out all of the crap, all of the bullshit, all of the made up myths that their mate told them in the pub then people would get much further wouldn't they?

I agree that some go over the top, but you do have to question, we sold Madison, we've let go/sold about 15 players, and brought in 4/5 players. Whilst being told we are debt free?

Nick

Administrator
I agree that some go over the top, but you do have to question, we sold Madison, we've let go/sold about 15 players, and brought in 4/5 players. Whilst being told we are debt free?

Wasn't debt free years ago? Some of it is explained on the SCG thread.

There are still plenty of other things that need to be paid out for a football club, it isn't as black and white as people seem to think.

Grendel

Debt free is a meaningless term which really just means we are not borrowing anymore.

dongonzalos

I can only assume the the Maddison money, the Christie Money, the Wilson money. The future Sambalu money just reduces the amount SISU themselves have to put in over what we earn and our budget bibs around the sabe or slightly less. However every penny goes bs k into the club.

Users who are viewing this thread