CWR Phone In (1 Viewer)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just got back off the train,Thought we bossed the first half and should have gone in leading if we had a goalscorer.
Be nice to see someone up front who can bully defenders.
Thought Jones ran himself into the ground before he got cramp and Sordell's workrate is good.
Gadshev is one of those players you don't really notice just does his job.
Back four looked solid enough for the first 60 minutes.
Not all doom and gloom with the kids playing.
Thomas just needs a goal I think.

Captain Dart

CWR caller "we are a tax loss"

The rest was a rambling

Errmmm.. I don't understand people who don't get the fact that a loss making company is a very undesirable thing.
Actually SISU are doing their utmost to stop the losses, they may actually succeed in the next accounts if the Maddison fee is included.

skybluedan

I have not listened to the phone in for years , then it was slack jawed tards , sounds like it ain't changed and that juggy character sounds like a right Walter Mitty

SkyBlueRuffian

Errmmm.. I don't understand people who don't get the fact that a loss making company is a very undesirable thing.
Actually SISU are doing their utmost to stop the losses, they may actually succeed in the next accounts if the Maddison fee is included.
Bull shit, they're running us into the ground because of bad management with no game plan.

chiefdave

This chap saying they should be offered £1

No way would they accept £5 million, let alone £1
The club, if and when it is sold, will be sold for a £1. The key will be what happens to the debt. How much will SISU and their chums be prepared to write off.

skybluetony176

If they're so confident in the JR's why don't they sell the club for a quid and write the debt of and then claim their loses as compensation once they've won the JR's?

will am i

Can't remember where I have argued a point when people have said things like Tim Fisher is a tosser ;)

No, what annoys me is the fact that people are getting so worked up with their blind hatred for SISU and their random rants without any facts to them that they actually miss the people who are doing things. That isn't me saying that SISU aren't doing things wrong, but even the Thorn thing is a good example. He was a dog shit manager and he got defended because it was SISU's fault, the council, Wasps, higgs and CSF can do what they want because it is SISU's fault.

I'm confused, you are saying the wage bill has been slashed and we are yet to bring in players? Surely it means they will be using some of those wages?

It is the same as the guy on the phone in, WHERE DID THE MADDISON MONEY GO, WAS IT ON WAGES OR TRANSFERS? As if they are the only 2 places for money to go in a football club.

If people just cut out all of the crap, all of the bullshit, all of the made up myths that their mate told them in the pub then people would get much further wouldn't they?
so where has the maddison money gone because it isnt on the team. must be to pay fisher and anderson's well earned wages then? or somewhere else? i look forward to being enlightened as you give the impression of knowing the answer.

robbiekeane

so where has the maddison money gone because it isnt on the team. must be to pay fisher and anderson's well earned wages then? or somewhere else? i look forward to being enlightened as you give the impression of knowing the answer.
I should really know better by now buy I'm going to have a bash at this anyway because I can't help myself.

People assume that the maddison cash will or should straight away be incremental funding and be visible in the form of nice shiny new players wages or get transfer fees.

The reality is that the club has been making a loss for years. About £2m a year I remember being quoted in one of the recent years.

So, I think it's pretty safe to assume that even if the maddison fee was close to what I would call the optimistic figure of £3...that would not be up front. It would likely be a small figure up front, then monthly installments over a couple of years. Say the initial sum was £750k.

If you were trying to run a sustainable business, and you received a £750k windfall from the sale of an asset, and you were making losses of £2m a year, would you go and buy shiny new assets or would you cover those losses? I would cover some of those losses, and maybe allocate £50k or so to a shiny asset.

Obviously by the time you've got to this part of my post you'll be frothing at the mouth, blind with rage and hatred at SISU, and positively fuming that an obvious SISU sympathiser can clearly think they are perfect and secretly want the club to fail etc etc etc you get the point, but thought I'd try anyway.

Nick

Administrator
Where do you think it has gone?

It hasn't left the club.. Robbie Keane has beaten me to it.

Thing is, you get an answer but will just keep shouting it. The same as juggy did before he blocked me!

Users who are viewing this thread