Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Cruellist chants

Wasn't there one about Peter Beardsley not being particularly handsome?
 
Remember us playing QPR away (on TV) and them singing 'about Dion 'he's got a malteser on his head' . Also at Forest, when Chippo and Hadji were playing. Forest fans were singing 'where's your caravan?'
We never played Forest when they were at the club. I remember Newcastle fans singing that to them when they played down here though
 
I read the other day that the Chelsea fans used to make a hissing noise towards the Tottenham fans referring to the German gas chambers. :oops:
Thats just a new level of cuntishness.
 
I read the other day that the Chelsea fans used to make a hissing noise towards the Tottenham fans referring to the German gas chambers. :oops:
Thats just a new level of cuntishness.

West Ham still do don't they?
 
When we played Chelsea in the FA Cup at home in 2009. Frank Lampard was playing and it was not long after his mum had died. Some fans were signing 'where's your mummy gone, where's your mummy gone'. That was pretty sour. A lot of day-trippers that day though obviously.
 
Not Cov but 'Joleon Lescott, the elephant man' is pretty cruel

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
 
We never played Forest when they were at the club. I remember Newcastle fans singing that to them when they played down here though

Definitely happened at Forest - I remember being at the game but I distinctly remember thinking I had not made / heard the connection between Moroccans and gypsies). I'm off to try and revisit the game via one of my CCFC books to see if I can research the game. Was definitely at Forest, was definitely 'where's your caravan?' Had thought it was Chippo/Hadji, as they had longer hair, but your observation has unsettled me !! Can't think who else it might have been aimed at (didn't think it was Safri).
 
Definitely happened at Forest - I remember being at the game but I distinctly remember thinking I had not made / heard the connection between Moroccans and gypsies). I'm off to try and revisit the game via one of my CCFC books to see if I can research the game. Was definitely at Forest, was definitely 'where's your caravan?' Had thought it was Chippo/Hadji, as they had longer hair, but your observation has unsettled me !! Can't think who else it might have been aimed at (didn't think it was Safri).
Was it when we had Freddie Eastwood ? That would make sense of the chant...
 
Was it when we had Freddie Eastwood ? That would make sense of the chant...

Can't say no, and it makes sense - except that I have a strong (if wrong!) association with it being aimed at the Moroccan (s)?!?!

If i can't resolve this, I may have to register on the Forest forum to ask for 'help' ?!
 
Can't say no, and it makes sense - except that I have a strong (if wrong!) association with it being aimed at the Moroccan (s)?!?!

If i can't resolve this, I may have to register on the Forest forum to ask for 'help' ?!
West ham did it at Highfield Road
 
Definitely happened at Forest - I remember being at the game but I distinctly remember thinking I had not made / heard the connection between Moroccans and gypsies). I'm off to try and revisit the game via one of my CCFC books to see if I can research the game. Was definitely at Forest, was definitely 'where's your caravan?' Had thought it was Chippo/Hadji, as they had longer hair, but your observation has unsettled me !! Can't think who else it might have been aimed at (didn't think it was Safri).

Freddie Eastwood?
 
Definitely happened at Forest - I remember being at the game but I distinctly remember thinking I had not made / heard the connection between Moroccans and gypsies). I'm off to try and revisit the game via one of my CCFC books to see if I can research the game. Was definitely at Forest, was definitely 'where's your caravan?' Had thought it was Chippo/Hadji, as they had longer hair, but your observation has unsettled me !! Can't think who else it might have been aimed at (didn't think it was Safri).
Chippo did play at Forest in the first year after relegation actually
 
Definitely happened at Forest - I remember being at the game but I distinctly remember thinking I had not made / heard the connection between Moroccans and gypsies). I'm off to try and revisit the game via one of my CCFC books to see if I can research the game. Was definitely at Forest, was definitely 'where's your caravan?' Had thought it was Chippo/Hadji, as they had longer hair, but your observation has unsettled me !! Can't think who else it might have been aimed at (didn't think it was Safri).
Chippo did play at Forest in the first year after relegation actually
 
I read the other day that the Chelsea fans used to make a hissing noise towards the Tottenham fans referring to the German gas chambers. :oops:
Thats just a new level of cuntishness.
There was a song about it too - to the tune of 'singing the blues'
Times have changed thank goodness
 
Classless bunch as are Newcastle

i think West Ham mainly sang that and the hitlers gone and done it again stuff at spurs fans - Newcastle sang a very unpleasant song about Tony Cunningham which beggered belief
 
Always look out for Turks carrying knives…

Could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands…

The Scousers say thanks, as he only killed Mancs…

Michael Shields got three more years…

The one to Dwight Yorke about his Missus is a slut and his kid can’t see was bang out of order as well.
 
The sex offender chant smacks of stupidity. Someone basically realised bender and offender rhyme. I cringe when I hear it purely because it makes zero fucking sense.
I have a problem with it too. Save it for the nonces
 
In the west end against west brom and even back then I found "Regis Regis gimme that banana" repulsive
Bet they weren't singing it a few years later when he was one of our greatest ever

I remember a banana being thrown from the West End just before a WBA coner along with monkey noises. Regis bent down, picked it up, peeled it, ate some of it and chucked it away. Then stuck his thumb up at the West End as if to say thanks.

Brilliant way of dealing with the idiots.
 
Definitely happened at Forest - I remember being at the game but I distinctly remember thinking I had not made / heard the connection between Moroccans and gypsies). I'm off to try and revisit the game via one of my CCFC books to see if I can research the game. Was definitely at Forest, was definitely 'where's your caravan?' Had thought it was Chippo/Hadji, as they had longer hair, but your observation has unsettled me !! Can't think who else it might have been aimed at (didn't think it was Safri).

It was definately Newcastle fans who sang where's your caravan at Chippo and Hadji.
 
I think a lot of us had a bang on that one back in the day - Same as, not proud of my contribution.
I remember, the late 1980's and a trip up to Ayresome Park, around the the time of the 'Cleveland child sex case scandal'.
A lot of kids were taken into care as a consequence of allegations.
We were already getting dogs loads of abuse from the locals when some bright spark decided to chime this one up:
"Where's yer children gone, where's yer children gone"?
I remember that one. It was a scary place up there too.
 
It was definately Newcastle fans who sang where's your caravan at Chippo and Hadji.

Not denying that. I'm saying that Forest fans sang it, away at The City Ground - and was aimed at a Moroccan (Chippo) - think @fernandopartridge has solved the mystery for me!
 
I seem to remember some pretty grim chants aimed towards Gary Linekar when his son was ill.

I wasn’t at the game but the old man reckons that Newcastle fans at HR were especially awful/racist. He said it sounded like they were all at it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom