Crowd v's Oldham (1 Viewer)

Corrado

Just bought my tickets for Saturday, very few left! should be a good crowd!

Last game before Xmas I reckon near 14,000 home fans

skybluelee

There were more than 14.5K City fans at the Gillingham game (albeit for a top of the table clash). At £10 a throw I'd be hopeful of at least 15K City fans for this one.

SlowerThanPlatt

Average attendance last year: 9,332

£10 ticket offer: v Crewe 13,983

4,651 increase. A same increase this season would put us at 16,896

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Average attendance last year: 9,332

£10 ticket offer: v Crewe 13,983

4,651 increase. A same increase this season would put us at 16,896

Hope you're right but surely a lot of that 4k increase are already part of this years 3k ave increase.

Personally should be getting 17k no bother for this but I think it'll be 15k at a push.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I haven't seen them plug this as much as I thought I would, but that might be because we're smashing sales for the upcoming away games. If we can hit 15k that would be great in my opinion, but I think it will probably be about the average for this season + a little more. A flood of last minute activity on FB etc might be enough to get a few of fence sitters up the game.

Leamington Pete

Hardly any left in the usual blocks, which must mean the blocks behind the goal being opened up for those paying on the day. Should be a good atmosphere if we can play the way we have been.

rupert_bear

I know ticket prices are on offer but the Saturday before Xmas is notoriously a day of low gates. I reckon 15k home fans we will have done well, it is the Boxing Day fixture that is most interesting could be over 20000 for that if they allow walk up, I'm sure they will.

SkyBlueSid

We have 6-match packages now but have bought tickets for Oldham because of the offer. At £10 for wife and £5 for me it doesn't pay to use the package vouchers. So it's an extra game for us. I think it will be a decent crowd on what is traditionally a day for lower crowds on the Saturday before Xmas.

matesx

i was down at the shop at lunchtime to buy 5 for my mates

only had block 23 row X-X available

pusbccfc

More than Gillingham match. The club are opening the Higgs stand.

stupot07

I'm taking 7 extras :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sbarcher

Opening up blocks in North stand due to heavy demand.

Terry Gibson's perm

Oldham getting charged full price, I could understand if they were going to bring thousands but it'll be 300 I think.

Good our tickets are cheap enough at full price, none of the teams we seem to be going to match our offering for their fans personally i would do it whatever they charge our fans we charge theirs.

67tuck

Season Ticket from '84 till 2012 I'll pop up Saturday first game since the homecoming v Gillingham.....the price attracts me and a oneoff game to support the lads, glad we're doing well and the team is playing attractive football but I'm still anti SISU anti Tim Fisher & Joy ️ They've destroyed the club please remember ccfc ltd does not exist because of SISU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Season Ticket from '84 till 2012 I'll pop up Saturday first game since the homecoming v Gillingham.....the price attracts me and a oneoff game to support the lads, glad we're doing well and the team is playing attractive football but I'm still anti SISU anti Tim Fisher & Joy ️ They've destroyed the club please remember ccfc ltd does not exist because of SISU

Do we support ccfc limited? Hopefully we get a result to make you get your half season ticket :)

shmmeee

Been a few kids at work that don't support City going to this because it's cheap. I told some of the Chelsea fans that if they're missing good quality football to get themselves down there.

fernandopartridge

Couldn't care less about a limited company, the football club still exists.

Users who are viewing this thread