Crowd v's Oldham (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Additional blocks will be opened online tomorrow,with Cash Turnstiles 30-39 & 42/43 available on the day-with the same cheap prices #pusb

chorlton

Am going to my first home game for 4 years and, more importantly, taking my eldest to his first ever 'Home' game. Am going to take him to see his Grandad's brick in the memorial wall and expecting a good day out.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Additional blocks will be opened online tomorrow,with Cash Turnstiles 30-39 & 42/43 available on the day-with the same cheap prices #pusb
Well I will try again tomorrow like I said want to pick my seats as I like to sit higher up don't like it down the front and knowing my luck that is what I will get from the turnstiles.
PUSB

Warwickhunt

Well I will try again tomorrow like I said want to pick my seats as I like to sit higher up don't like it down the front and knowing my luck that is what I will get from the turnstiles.
PUSB
walkups never use the seat they were allocated! Forever throwing them out of my seat

pusbccfc

I think loads will pay on the gate for this one.

Londonccfcfan

Sold 800 since last night.

Hey all. just bought tickets for couple of friends for Port vale game, had an hour to kill (yippee last day at work) checked what was available online and where.

My reckoning at last count vs Oldham blocks 15 to 25 Sold out practically = almost 12000 plus West stand 2000 sold. 14000 already.

Port Vale stands 15 to 24 Selling very well id say almost 10000 plus a few in West stand sold already.
This could very well be the biggest gate so far, as id think Port vale would bring 2k.

Looks like 15 k plus easily for back to back Home Games.

All I want for Christmas is 6 points please!

smileycov

Facebook User
Be great and set us up nicely for next year if we can pack the Ricoh and bag 2 wins on the bounce. I also think that 10 points +, over the next 4 games would have us back on top of the table.

Londonccfcfan

Does anybody have any idea how many season tickets holders we have?When me and my son bought our season ticket in Early October there was roughly about 5500 then. I know a few hundred were sold during the Half season ticket etc promotions.I'm doubting we have much more than 6000.This is big shame as I doubt many clubs get an attendance which is more than double what season ticket holders are. Our gate during Oldham and Port Vale Might even be 3 times the amount of season ticket holders!

ccfcmad1

Will be a decent walk up tomorrow I think 16k tops tomorrow with a good performance and a win the gate on boxing day could be pushing 20k Vale will bring a thousand or two.

coop

Just been to the ricoh shopping park and there is a queue of about 15 people.Probably take an hour in that shop why not just pay on gate tomorrow as there is no price increase.

pusbccfc

If 12,500 have been sold it should be about 16,000. I am sure we got 3000 on the gate against Gillingham and that was with a price increase.

martcov

I'll go for a bit under 17000 as well. It won't be long though before we get gates like this on a regular basis - if we can slam our way through the Christmas period.

The Great Eastern

Just been to the ricoh shopping park and there is a queue of about 15 people.Probably take an hour in that shop why not just pay on gate tomorrow as there is no price increase.

Bought mine from the Arena Park shop yesterday morning. One person in front of me and it took about 15 minutes..... The system is simply not good enough. My sympathies go with the lady behind the counter who must get in the neck when it has nothing to do with her ability to her job.

Terry Gibson's perm

Bought mine from the Arena Park shop yesterday morning. One person in front of me and it took about 15 minutes..... The system is simply not good enough. My sympathies go with the lady behind the counter who must get in the neck when it has nothing to do with her ability to her job.

Still can't work out why they haven't got a pile of pre printed ones in a block for when there is a real queue and somebody hands them out and takes the cash you have the next seat on the pile

coop

Still can't work out why they haven't got a pile of pre printed ones in a block for when there is a real queue and somebody hands them out and takes the cash you have the next seat on the pile
great surgestion why not email Tim nice but dim us simple people come up with some good ideas at times lmfao

Londonccfcfan

Might be Ben Turners last match on loan. Just watching brum vs Cardiff live on Sky.

Cardiff centre back just limped off injured Sean Morrison. Looks badly injured limps off substituted after 7 mins. Not good. 24 hour recall.

letsallsingtogether

They queue because they want to pick where they sit.
Pay on gate and it is a lottery as to the seats you get.

Specs WT-R75

Might be Ben Turners last match on loan. Just watching brum vs Cardiff live on Sky.

Cardiff centre back just limped off injured Sean Morrison. Looks badly injured limps off substituted after 7 mins. Not good. 24 hour recall.

We knew it was likely to happen. As long as he can play tomorrow that's fine. We then have Rickets back, plus Lorentzen and Phillips. We'll be fine and TM will no doubt have his eyes on someone in the January sales.

Users who are viewing this thread