Crowd trouble (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I didn't go on the train to Blackburn but the same thing was happening on the train to Sheff Utd and it was 9am in the morning.
My 12 year old lad won't go to the toilet at away games anymore because of all the drugs going on which is a sad state of affairs.
Not going to have been 9am at night was it.

pusbccfc

Couple of genuine questions

1. How do the rest of us with boring lives manage to avoid needing to snort crap?

2. Doesn’t the game itself offer a big enough rush?

1) You could say that about other people who commit crime. Why do they do it?

2) Personally, yes, but the fans taking drugs probably don't support the club like we do.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What I would like is if they put the away fans in the corner then gave us the away end.

Might have an issue with keeping sets of fans apart before and after the game given where the turnstiles for that area are.

i know some people have the argument that separation just makes it worse as people are more likely to give it the biggun with that security, but you'd have to be very brave to try it, especially with a load of cokeheads feeling invulnerable.

Have wondered if it might make more sense to have away fans at the other end of the ground and the coaches for them be in that car park. Would get rid of the problem but I think there'd be less opportunity for flashpoints with fans crossing each others paths.

EDIT: Just noticed LG posted pretty much the exact same response.

Last edited:

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I didn't go on the train to Blackburn but the same thing was happening on the train to Sheff Utd and it was 9am in the morning.
My 12 year old lad won't go to the toilet at away games anymore because of all the drugs going on which is a sad state of affairs.

I’ve got to say, since lockdown I’m seeing it a lot more than ever before. Whether that’s just me not noticing it previously or people being more blatant, I don’t know. Thankfully those on the train doing it openly in the carriage weren’t wearing colours.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

It seems to be worse post-pandemic than pre, but in my opinion things were already escalating. Some of the behaviour at Rotherham (before we got trounced 4-0) was appalling. There were other instances too and while there’s always been an element of misbehaviour it seemed to be becoming more regular. This has continued post re-opening.

You only need to go to the toilet at half time of any game. It appears wearing your stone island gives you a dodgy tummy and you need your mate in the cubicle for support .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

It seems to be worse post-pandemic than pre, but in my opinion things were already escalating. Some of the behaviour at Rotherham (before we got trounced 4-0) was appalling. There were other instances too and while there’s always been an element of misbehaviour it seemed to be becoming more regular. This has continued post re-opening.

You only need to go to the toilet at half time of any game. It appears wearing your stone island gives you a dodgy tummy and you need your mate in the cubicle for support .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do people really still go in to the cubicles in pairs? not seen anyone do that for a while but if you do why? just go one at a time and there's less chance of being caught

Sky Blue Harry H

do people really still go in to the cubicles in pairs? not seen anyone do that for a while but if you do why? just go one at a time and there's less chance of being caught

Couple of games ago. 2 'likely' lads went into the cubicle in the toilets (near Block 31) I nearly had a word, but didn't think they'd fancy a threesome.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'd argue people thinking it wasn't used just as frequently before have only just started to emerge from under a rock they've been under for a while.

It's been rife for many years.

Sure, but it is much worse now than it was in 2015 for example.

Never seen anything like it.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Usage has definitely gone up. Like anything, drugs will come in and out of fashion and coke at the minute is very much in fashion.

I know far more people that do it than don't. It wasn't like that 5 years ago.
But you are a coke dealer, so that makes sense

*They aren't really

Nick

Administrator
I'd argue people thinking it wasn't used just as frequently before have only just started to emerge from under a rock they've been under for a while.

It's been rife for many years.

Think it's more public now with social media.

Tiktok is full of people going on about "getting a bag".

Back in the day people would still do it, just not tell the world about it.

Users who are viewing this thread