Crowd trouble (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Back and forth all game was sat in block 14 with 2 kids as were a lot of people with kids etc,if your gonna give it the large don’t run over then run back when they come at you embarrassing,constant bottles and coins flying around...seen one city lad run over to them hitting a couple while 300 of his pals just watched 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Sky

Pretty sure the big flag with Jimmy Hill on it has been destroyed when they scored? All that was left was a little corner of it

SlowerThanPlatt

Is there some history between the two firms? I remember when we used to go Burton away and it was Derby were mobbing up with them

Evo1883

Is there some history between the two firms? I remember when we used to go Burton away and it was Derby were mobbing up with them

Never heard of any bother with Derby , although I expect the reverse fixture to be heavily policed now

cc84cov

Never heard of much myself was 2 sets of young lads giving it large soon as they scored it was on for them,police were very slow,we had one young girl in their top corner to control them.

COV

Not really, ‘98 cup match there was big trouble all up & down Ball Hill, it was mayhem, but they’ll all be old men now & there isn’t really any history there (I don’t think)

pusbccfc

Nasty outside Cherry Tree. A lot of Derby fans came down. A few of them ended up on the ground in a bad way.

Don't think they realised how many Cov fans were in the pub.

Generally Derby turned up wanting trouble today and ended up getting it from scruffy kids.

Blind-Faith

I must admit from the other end of the ground I do enjoy watching it 🤦🏻‍♂️
But I’d hate to be in the middle of it 😂

harvey098

Nasty outside Cherry Tree. A lot of Derby fans came down. A few of them ended up on the ground in a bad way.

Don't think they realised how many Cov fans were in the pub.

Generally Derby turned up wanting trouble today and ended up getting it from scruffy kids.

I posted before the game that a bunch of them (Derby teenagers) were wondering round Tesco shouting at people in Cov fans. They smashed glass bottles on the ground in front a bloke carrying his child and then started mouthing off at him. They came wanting a scrap.

cc84cov

I posted before the game that a bunch of them (Derby teenagers) were wondering round Tesco shouting at people in Cov fans. They smashed glass bottles on the ground in front a bloke carrying his child and then started mouthing off at him. They came wanting a scrap.
Got beat up after by all accounts,embarrassing return game will be interesting

stay_up_skyblues

What we saw from block 21 was the Derby fans surge/breach the segregation and one Cov lad on his tod march over, one Derby fan ran at him and got chinned and went falling down the seats to cheers from block 14. Then the Cov lad on his way back also fell down the seats and got pinned by the old bill.

Then they scored and loads more surged and it looked like they pinched a couple of the flags. Stewards struggling (understandably) until the bill finally piled in and started clubbing the Derby fans back half a block.

Left with a couple of minutes to go as didn’t fancy negotiating the canal with my daughter amongst a load of pissed up Rams looking for a row.

I did wonder if it was the same Lone Ranger who knocked that Sheff Utd fan out a few seasons ago returning from his banning order in style 🤣

chiefdave

Crowd control here is a joke.
This. I don't for a minute believe our fans are significantly worse than any others, yes we have some complete morons but so does pretty much every club. The consistent failure to be able to manage basic crowd control at the stadium is a joke.

Its not just at our games, there's been issues at gigs in the stadium and the exhibition hall and problems at other events as well.

SkyBlueSoul

Could sense a bit of aggro in the crowd today. Kicked off a couple of times in Block 30 between Cov fans as well, squaring up to each other and a few people taking their kids elsewhere

Users who are viewing this thread