cricket 2023 (2 Viewers)

tisza

County season off to its usual damp start.

1nilandwe...

Warks up against a very depleted bowling attack this round, but if you'd have told me before the start of the season that they'd have had 4 centuries from one and a half innings, all coming from the top 3, I'd have looked very surprised indeed.

Jimmy looking imperious again today. What a man.

Terry Gibson's perm

Another rally good day for the Bears and if he can keep fit Rushworth is a real asset in n county cricket as he takes loads of wickets and has no chance of a call up.

Terry Gibson's perm

Watched the stream this afternoon and AD was on there you can hear in his voice how much he still loves the club.

Terry Gibson's perm

Exciting at the end of the innings the last two have added 70 odd, Ali hit four sixes and OHD two

ccfctommy

Foakes seems to have been dropped for Ireland test and presumably for the Ashes. Bairstow in the team.

1nilandwe...

And Mo will be back this week
Interesting to see who Mo comes in for actually.
Already four spinners in the side, but I can't see them dropping Briggs, Mousley or Maxwell. Lintott perhaps, but his unorthodoxy is always nice to have. Could they go with five spin bowling options and drop Miles or Brookes? Or Barnard?
Whichever way it goes, somebody is going to be unlucky to miss out. And the batting order is going to look very powerful, especially if Yates and Davies continue to go well. A middle order of Maxwell, Hain, Moeen is world class.

Does anybody know if Hassan Ali is out for very long?

Terry Gibson's perm

Why is Joe Root trying to reverse scoop in a test match, the guy can play real cricket shots and is playing like it’s silly ipl cricket.

tisza

Why is Joe Root trying to reverse scoop in a test match, the guy can play real cricket shots and is playing like it’s silly ipl cricket.
was doing it last year. Part of this Bazball i suppose. They were all at it in NZ. Daft onewas the Irish bat doing it when they were around 100 for 5.

Terry Gibson's perm

was doing it last year. Part of this Bazball i suppose. They were all at it in NZ. Daft onewas the Irish bat doing it when they were around 100 for 5.

When he did it if he had played a straight drive he would have got four anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread