Crewe V SKYBLUES ... MATCH thread........... (1 Viewer)

hill83

Its not just the fans...its the players too...

Also the fans expectations affect the players...the booing...the fans telling players their shit (baker is effected by this).

Also the players may (or may not) go into games thinking they'll win it easy because its Crewe etc...

Everything has a knock on effect and so many factors are involved in those effects...

Players underestimating I'll agree with, in theory. There's no way of knowing if this is the case this season or not.

Evans020

I geenuinly can't believe our club..nothing ever changes.we oooze negativity on and off the field season after season.its terribly depressing supporting coventry

mark82

This is fucking ridiculous. I blame my dad for making me a Cov fan. Why couldn't I be born in Manchester FFS.

RichieGunns

yep agree with that richie but not so sure we are underestimating Crewe are we? We are simply not turning up again by the sounds of it.
very disappointing to say the least and if Shaw can't get them to tirn up 2 games in a row he's not better at it than AT was sadly. We need an experienced head at the helm with stature who commands performances from his players and nothing less.

kinda like leeds 0-2 down at home but now 3-2 up....Warnock who else? We need similar experience and stature love it or hate it.

Totally agree with you here.

Expectations need to be lowered though.

And yes a manager with experience is what im thinking right now.

I know i said the other day that we've had experience before but i think on this occassion experience is needed.

These players are being given an easy shoulder (like last year) and they need a task master whose willing to shout at them when they don't play well...

Paxman II

They are frustrated but the reality is they have frustrated themselves. they needed to have started and concentrated on the task from the first whistle. Ultimately this has everything to do with man management skills as much as tactics and so ultimately the manager takes the can and rightly so. We need a good manager in asap that will be a little clearer tonight to Mr Fisher. You can't operate on 'hope' alone you have to invest and they have backed the squad this season of a man they fired and need to back a good man for the job quickly.

SlowerThanPlatt

So we scored 3 in midweek against Birmingham but cannot score one goal against a team who conceeded 5 goals in their last league match :facepalm:

im actually glad we have lost in a strange way to shut up them shaw for manager shouts once and for all. we need someone fresh with no city connections to come in and shake everybody up and start fresh

Users who are viewing this thread