Crewe V SKYBLUES ... MATCH thread........... (1 Viewer)

Nantwich Skyblues

Crewe Alexandra play host to Coventry City at Gresty Road on Saturday afternoon, and hold the advantage on previous meetings between the two. Of the 8 games played, Railwaymen have recorded 4 wins, and Coventry City have come away with 1 victories.

The last time the two teams met at Crewe Alexandra was back in March 2006, over five years ago, when they eased past their opponents in a high-scoring 4-1 thriller, in a Championship match.

Recent respective form guides
Crewe Alexandra have lost just once in their last six home games, winning four and drawing the other one. These high-scoring games have yielded a total of 13 goals for the Railwaymen, with 4 goals against.
Coventry City have an average recent record on the road, with two wins, two draws, and two defeats. While the Sky Blues have hit 6 goals, 9 have hit the back of the wrong net.
Crewe Alexandra find themselves struggling down in 17th position in the league having picked up 3 points from their 3 matches.
Coventry City see themselves just below half way in the npower League One, showing a record of 3 points from their 3 games played so far,

Gaz

Could really do with three points today.

Fingers crossed :)

CovLis86

Think he will come off the bench for 10,but I hope we've got the game wrapped up by then. I'll go 1-3 city.

jabharty

Hmm, 1-4 sky blues, will be home and dry by half time; Cody 2, Kilbane and Elliott.
Optimism has never gone well for me...

Users who are viewing this thread