Crewe V SKYBLUES ... MATCH thread........... (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

not only beat them, out play them, our run them, out fight them

and not do any of that today (so far)

mark82

Well. This next 45 minutes is Shaw's chance to stake his claim for the job permanently. If we come out and turn this round and win then he has a good chance. If we lose/draw he has very little chance.

mark82

I don't get the booing! Can someone explain?

Frustration. People keep paying money to see poor performances. We only turn up in the cup it seems. That has shown they have it in them.

Not saying I agree with it though.

valiant15

I'm not there mark,i don't do away games anymore,can't think why. There is goals in this team though,we really need a win or else we'll start falling behind.

Paxman II

I was worried about Clarke not match fit and thought was a wrong choice given that there's not much to choose between him and Christie but Christie played Tuesday and performed OK and clearly is fitter?

So we seem to have gone back immediately from good performance followed by lacklustre performance. If it's not the manager (who proclaimed in his interview earlier the squad is very good and totally confident they are strong in this league but they need to concentrate all the time) how come we are struggling for a whole 45 minutes?
Even coming out all guns blazing second half does not mitigate that they have looked terrible first 45? Looks like it is a player thing to me. All proclaim it's great to have Shaw and Carsley bla bla bla so where's the performance? Did they expect to walk out and win?

There are good options on the bench and I'm surprised he started with some players who had 2 hours against Brum mid week.

mark82

Was watching a show on sky sports the other day. Brian McDermott was on and he mentioned that Reading lost 5 on the bounce at the start of last season and recovered to win the league. There is hope for us yet.

RichieGunns

So many people retreat to the "but these guys are crap".

I'm sorry but just because the team is in league 1 does not make them crap.

Everyone said Yeovil were crap and would be in a relegation battle. So far they're at the top and haven't lost a game (apart from the cup).

The league does not reflect how good or bad a team is. The teams are different here, they're more likely to come at us constantly like terriers.

It's about weathering they're attacks and exploiting their weaknesses and im sorry Cov haven't done either so far from what ive heard.

So no...i do not believe Crewe are shit...i just believe cov aren't doing the right things to break them down...

devonrich

Was watching a show on sky sports the other day. Brian McDermott was on and he mentioned that Reading lost 5 on the bounce at the start of last season and recovered to win the league. There is hope for us yet.

Straws...........................................................> clutch

Otis

Yep, but they are Reading, we are Coventry.

Paxman II

I would put Christie on for Clarke and Wood for Brown then see how it goes opting for McSheffrey a bit later...

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Crewe have spent many years in this league though so they know what is required! We clearly don't.

I can understand fans frustrations. Its difficult to not! In a fan, and I get frustrated watching them, but what else. An change? I'd understand if AT was still in charge and he hadn't changed things, then again we wouldn't have been comig into this game on the back of Tueaday evenings victory. Least not the way did it!

mark82

Crewe have spent many years in this league though so they know what is required! We clearly don't.

I can understand fans frustrations. Its difficult to not! In a fan, and I get frustrated watching them, but what else. An change? I'd understand if AT was still in charge and he hadn't changed things, then again we wouldn't have been comig into this game on the back of Tueaday evenings victory. Least not the way did it!

They have just been promoted after a few years in league 2.

Brighton Sky Blue

They were in League 2 last season, they aren't sodding Brazil.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I was worried about Clarke not match fit and thought was a wrong choice given that there's not much to choose between him and Christie but Christie played Tuesday and performed OK and clearly is fitter?
Maybe but Clarke has only been injured for 3 weeks and has trained in pre season where as Christie has been injured for 4 months so I would have thought Clarke would have been the fitter of the two

Users who are viewing this thread