Crewe (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

I don't think it's going to be a thrashy job, but i do think we will have too much for them, so 2-1 to the City. Take the lead, they equalise and then Armstrong to bag the winner.

Saying that though, if we play well I won't be too unhappy with a draw. Just think a good win though will get punters back on seats for the next home game, whereas a draw for many will be a big disappointment.

And we need those bums on seats!!

Grendel

I don't think it's going to be a thrashy job, but i do think we will have too much for them, so 2-1 to the City. Take the lead, they equalise and then Armstrong to bag the winner.

Saying that though, if we play well I won't be too unhappy with a draw. Just think a good win though will get punters back on seats for the next home game, whereas a draw for many will be a big disappointment.

And we need those bums on seats!!

A draw would be a disappointment.

Crewe look poor and there to be beaten.

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: BREAKING NEWS: Tickets can now be bought from the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park between 12pm and 4:30pm for tonight's match #pusb

hamil99

Facebook User
Can't believe that at my age I'm feeling nervous about a football game. Used to as a kid going up Highfield rd...butterflies of anticipation. But not for a long while. Yet this morning, after the promising start we have had, I'm a bag of nerves, excited and eager to get to the Ricoh but worried that the dream will just be smoke and mirrors. Hopefully this season we the supporters, the players and TM can restore a bit of faith and pride in ccfc. PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much how im feeling, almost want it over and done with so i can stop feeling so nervous. You know your team has been crap in recent years, when your body prefers to feel nervous instead of excited as it is so used to it ending in disappointment lol...

rob9872

This could be the catalyst to much more. Two games, nice as it is, doesn't really count as a run, but a third and taking into account the opposition in those first two (albeit a great time to have played them) and I think we will see some genuine belief. Another win tonight and we will pretty much guarantee being in and around that top area for some time, which will breed confidence and help TM to get some nice loan additions once the permanent market closes. I too am a little anxious, but really looking forward to it - my first real game of the season too as I was on holiday for the opening game.

NorthernWisdom

A draw would be a disappointment.

Crewe look poor and there to be beaten.

It would. It's only one game, and a poor result would be balanced out by a good one v Wigan, but Crewe are the kind of side who we should be looking to beat if we've got any aspirations for this year.

Arguably the pressure was off v Wigan, it'll be another indicator how we perform when we have to be the assertive team.

ccfcmustang

The club are now self sustainable and we the fans are doing our bit by turning up. Over 11k tonight easily I reckon and I cant see anything but a win. Is that light I can see at the end of this tunnel?

mark82

This will be a tough game. Crewe won't give us the space Milwall and Wigan allowed. Scrappy 1-0 win.

covcity4life

The club are now self sustainable and we the fans are doing our bit by turning up. Over 11k tonight easily I reckon and I cant see anything but a win. Is that light I can see at the end of this tunnel?

self sustainable until wasps increase rent?

either way yeh lets enjoy this whilst we can

hopefully by end of this current ricoh deal we will be in prem lol

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully be a good atmosphere again and a bit of a buzz about the football team.

Just need the telegraph and the local press to get behind and get as many up there as possible. No doubt if we win tonight there will be some sort of negative news ready to be posted to get people into a frenzy.

If we can get any form of three points it will be a good result, I would be concerned that it'd be one of them where they get a dodgy 1-0 from a counter attack but I think we'll be fine with Reda and Ricketts

LB87ccfc

Crewe Manager says we always beat them at the Ricoh will go to oppose ourselves and stamp our authority, they are the same side as last season just a couple of new additions... What a prick

covcity4life

Crewe Manager says we always beat them at the Ricoh will go to oppose ourselves and stamp our authority, they are the same side as last season just a couple of new additions... What a prick

more motivation for us!

they won cos of burge last time, lets hope hes out for revenge

shmmeee

Good. Let them think that. They'll be 3-0 down before they know what's happening.

Bugsy

If he thinks were the same side as last season he's in for a big shock 2night lol PUSB

brez

Feel good factor running through the whole club, players up for it, Mowbray keeping everyone on it. 3-0, and a standing ovation for jaydon.

Johhny Blue

Hopefully it's not the "Great Big Dirty Frickin Train" mentioned earlier!!

Mr pot

my feelings of bravery and optimism have vanished

i am back to shitting myself now ahead of the game.

Oh a case of the Coventry trots. This is incurable and symptoms appear almost twice weekly, are always regular and last a lifetime.

Currently got a bad case myself at the mo...

Phhhhaaaaarrrrrrr

lifeskyblue

With those toilets at the Ricoh I hope we haven't all got the trots at the same time

covmark

Opposing themselves will do them no favours whatsoever. That would give us a guaranteed 3 points I reckon.

LJC_CCFC

Think we might actually break the Crewe-doo and smash them 3/4/5-0, given the way we are playing and they way they're supposedly defending. Unfortunately I've sacrificed this game for the modern delight that is a Tinder date. Already regretting the decision.

FRY-CCFC

think we might actually break the crewe-doo and smash them 3/4/5-0, given the way we are playing and they way they're supposedly defending. Unfortunately i've sacrificed this game for the modern delight that is a tinder date. Already regretting the decision.

ladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladlad

lifeskyblue

Think we might actually break the Crewe-doo and smash them 3/4/5-0, given the way we are playing and they way they're supposedly defending. Unfortunately I've sacrificed this game for the modern delight that is a Tinder date. Already regretting the decision.

Good luck with your date...can't blame the lady for your 'stupidity' (sorry) in arranging to see her instead of watching the sky blues. Perhaps you should suggest a bit of football before a candlelight dinner. That way you see the sky blues; eat well and....hopefully round off the evening with at least a peck on the cheek

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=1438]steve[/MENTION]carpo: The last time the #SkyBlues won their first three league games was back in 1992 when we beat Middlesbrough, Spurs & Wimbledon #PUSB #funfact

Johhny Blue

[MENTION=1438]steve[/MENTION]carpo: The last time the #SkyBlues won their first three league games was back in 1992 when we beat Middlesbrough, Spurs & Wimbledon #PUSB #funfact

That's also probably the last time we beat Middlesbrough, Spurs or Wimbledon. When's the last time we won the first 4?

Users who are viewing this thread