Crewe (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

bawtryneal

Well done Piglet. Great stuff to get everybody motivated. Speak with the Cov Telegraph and see if they will run it on their website. Probably be a copyright issue or some bullshit, but worth a go.

Sbruus

From Norwich !? That's my neck of the woods, do you go to most games ?

I try, but being a student, money is too tight to go often. Went to the Wigan game and going tomorrow as I was given 6 free tickets. Will do the Essex away games this season though.

LB87ccfc

With all the positivity on this thread, can we please remember one point where vs the same opposition on THAT tuesday night we was all very much positive beforehand, and then look what happened.

Not saying it will happen again but Crewe will come to mix it up and sit deep looking for a point. 2.1 City though, about time we beat them annoying fuckers at home.

kg82

Our movement will be too much, it definitely seems different this time. This is just positivity for this game, I'm keeping my feet firmly on the ground for the season. So for this game, I can see another whooping!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just under 8k sold at the last check, whenever that was. With further ticket sales and walk ups should be over 10k again then?

pipkin73

Be better off playing it on big screens in shopping centres etc......

...remind those that were at the Gillingham game or the JPT semi that the season has actually started & we are TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

Maybe the club asking bars and Social clubs in the area to play it during half time of games etc.
So people in the area watching for e.g. Liverpool V Bournemouth tonight, would get a video like this up at half time and maybe make them think about coming to games again.
Maybe the club could offer the owners of the Bar etc a few free tickets to do this.

H

Huckerby

Makes zero sense for me to drive all the way back for this game in the evening with work the next day back I the east mids.
So naturally I'm gonna go

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gint11

I think Crewe will park the bus so a scrappy 0-0 or we sneak a 1-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

win9nut

I cant see anything but a comfortable 3/4-0 win, so naturally we will get beat 1-0...

I reckon a 12.5k gate, and nightmare traffic on the M1 and M6, so I will jump on the A5

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I was on holiday for Wigan, so I'm just looking forward to seeing us play!

Phew!! Mis-read that for a minute there, Tommy!! I thought you said "I was on holiday IN Wigan......"! I sat here thinking "Why???" :D

kg82

I honestly think we'll win comfortably tonight. I'm a hugely negative fan when it comes to predictions... I either don't do them or can't see us getting anything. Something different this time. Armstrong hat-trick. He'll get it tonight.

Great_Expectations

With TM managing Reda's games to ensure he remains fit for as long as possible, is there a chance he won't start tonight? Bearing in mind it will be two games in four days.

I expect he will have been on light training since Saturday and as a result will start.

But, if he doesn't start, implying TM has fitness worries, it may suggest he will be rested a lot this season. Maybe why Pennington has been rumoured again?

Alternatively, he starts and is taken off at half time due to the comfortable four goal lead we have taken.....

lifeskyblue

Can't believe that at my age I'm feeling nervous about a football game. Used to as a kid going up Highfield rd...butterflies of anticipation. But not for a long while. Yet this morning, after the promising start we have had, I'm a bag of nerves, excited and eager to get to the Ricoh but worried that the dream will just be smoke and mirrors. Hopefully this season we the supporters, the players and TM can restore a bit of faith and pride in ccfc. PUSB

tom88

The key tonight is a nice early goal - Go into half time winning

Crewe will then come out and at us which will leave spaces for Armstrong, Ruben and Madders to run riot

hill83

Not going to make any predictions but it's important we don't revert back into our usual doom and gloom if we don't win. It's a long old season.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Can't believe that at my age I'm feeling nervous about a football game. Used to as a kid going up Highfield rd...butterflies of anticipation. But not for a long while. Yet this morning, after the promising start we have had, I'm a bag of nerves, excited and eager to get to the Ricoh but worried that the dream will just be smoke and mirrors. Hopefully this season we the supporters, the players and TM can restore a bit of faith and pride in ccfc. PUSB

sums up for my feelings today perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread