Crawley (3 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Thought that Villa prick John Gregory was still in charge of Crawley but it turns out its Dean Saunders now. Wasn't Gregory in charge when Villa sent us down?

coop

I think reda will get sent off early on.The last few games I think he's been lucky especially on Saturday when I thought he gave away a penalty. If you look on his twitter Ihe still thinks he plays for Sheffield.

Otis

Please tell me he isn't being picked at all at the moment!

You know ex City players and playing against the City.

Oh bum Lee Fowler is playing for them at the mo.

What's the betting he puts in a MOTM performance in on Sunday. :(

Been having a bit of a nose and also noticed that McLeod, their top scorer has 20 goals this season. Unlucky for him that he is coming up against a rock solid defence this Sunday isn't it.

Tonylinc

Oh bum Lee Fowler is playing for them at the mo.

What's the betting he puts in a MOTM performance in on Sunday. :(

Been having a bit of a nose and also noticed that McLeod, their top scorer has 20 goals this season. Unlucky for him that he is coming up against a rock solid defence this Sunday isn't it.
I have also had a nosy on their site but apart from McLeod there are not too many goals in their team so simple.....keep him quite!

Hobo

Have felt it could end up being a last game decider since about Christmas, never really fancied it away at Crwaley...just had doom and gloom written all over it.

Gazolba

There is no way I can see us scoring more than one goal and I think we may have just enough to restrict them to one goal. So I'm going for a 1-1 draw. I hope we score first because if they score first, it's much more likely we will lose. I'm not confident the other results will go our way but I would not be surprised if they all don't, so if we lose I think we could well be gone.

Otis

There is no way I can see us scoring more than one goal and I think we may have just enough to restrict them to one goal. So I'm going for a 1-1 draw. I hope we score first because if they score first, it's much more likely we will lose. I'm not confident the other results will go our way but I would not be surprised if they all don't, so if we lose I think we could well be gone.

Most definitely. If there are goals in the game we have to score first, simple as that. We go a goal down and our heads are going to drop. I don't think there will be any doubt about that. I think we will just start feeling sorry for ourselves and shrugging our shoulders.

I have a bad feeling about Sunday, but then I do think Crewe or Notts County will probably slip up.

Otis

Dean Saunders: "It is nerve-wracking and exciting, but I am feeling confident."

Maybe we should pin this on the Sky Blues' dressing room wall.

LB87ccfc

Dean Saunders: "It is nerve-wracking and exciting, but I am feeling confident that our support will be shit compared to Coventrys and we will be the one's relegated."

Maybe we should pin this on the Sky Blues' dressing room wall.

Corrected for you Otis

Otis

RYAN DICKSON has been ruled out of Crawley Town's final day showdown with Coventry City.

The left-back has been struggling with a hernia problem and interim boss Dean Saunders revealed today (Friday) that he will not be available for the 'must-win' clash for the Reds.
The former Southampton and Colchester United defender, who was recently named player of the season, is not the only absentee for the game with the Sky Blues, with Dean Leacock (groin) and Conor Henderson (ankle) also both set to miss out.

So, their player of the season out. Odelusi on whoever their full back replacement is for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread