Crawley (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

Must be mad but I've just bought my ticket. Hopefully we are safe by then and its a fun day out....

Monners

I prefer being drunk and happy rather than drunk and nervous, so hopefully safe by then

I am going by the way if anyone is remotely interested

matesx

Charlton 4 City 1 anyone?

what a shite last day that was

pusbccfc

Sunday 12:15 is a disgrace. Beers starting at 8 anyone?

chiefdave

Anybody know how many tickets we've got? Seen we've sold 650ish already

It holds 1,600 in the away end which is standing behind the goal. I if remember correctly we also got some seating in the stand next to the terrace last year.

Monners

The trouble was a pitch invasion by a few over hyped loons last time we played - 1st game of the season so emotions running a bit high.

The Lurker

I think there was 2 or 3 pitch invasions from memory and it was very heated with stewards and police for 10-15 mins after that. The pub near the bridge also got smashed up after the game.

I got on the pitch that day. Stewards were and the old bill were quite lenient. Can't remember the pub being smashed up though. Was a red hot day and combo of all the off fields shit and drinking in the sun made it a good day and almost pulled of a late comeback lol

malkitccfc

beers starting at 8! got my tickets. mayweather fight the same morning so won't be time for sleep. Got the bank holiday for that

Gaz71

It holds 1,600 in the away end which is standing behind the goal. I if remember correctly we also got some seating in the stand next to the terrace last year.

Away fans are seated in the East Stand

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CV22SBA

Lol 38 mins on a train, saves leaving at 7am and pretty sure a better night out than staying in Crawley

CV22SBA

Looks like only around 150 tickets left for this now so great following, i wounder if we'll get anymore?

SlowerThanPlatt

@Coventry_City: Terrace tickets for our game at Crawley are now SOLD OUT. We will receive more tickets early next week, and will keep fans informed #pusb

Otis

Dean Saunders said after yesterday's defeat against Peterborough that 'We were three minutes away from staying in the league.'

I take it maths is not his strong point.

If they had won, the table would have looked like this;

18 Crawley 53 pts
19 Coventry 52 pts
20 Crewe 52 pts
----------------------
21 Notts County 50 pts
22 Orient 48 pts
23 Colchester 48 pts
24 Yeovil 40 pts

Defeat for them against us next week and wins for Notts County and Crewe and they would be down.

Users who are viewing this thread