Crawley Match Thread (1 Viewer)

wingy

Good start.

Program notes from Waggot mentioned by CWR ,suggesting only a couple likely to come in ,on loans or six month deals.

ecky

Good start.

Program notes from Waggot mentioned by CWR ,suggesting only a couple likely to come in ,on loans or six month deals.

sisu pulling the plug? no ambition hoping for a miracle by elvis, then what?

Sky Blue Harry H

Good start.

If one of those is Seaborne, that's unlikely to be enough to bolster the squad, particularly if Barton/Christie go? Particularly up front (see today's line up!)

Marty

Skybet or Betfair aren't even showing us as playing.

mrtrench

I see Joe Walsh is playing for Crawley. Life's been good to him - so far.

wingy

I see Joe Walsh is playing for Crawley. Life's been good to him - so far.

That Sergio Torres is an interesting case as well.

Saw him Interviewed on Claire Balding or other on BT ,got a book out about coming from Argentina and struggling for a couple of seasons before making It into the Pro game.

I remember him getting a lot of banter from our crew down there first game ,highly amusing ,and up for the banter.

shmmeee

Looks like I wasn't far off in the other thread suggesting we play Christie up front!

Smart decision for me, we get pushed too far back in the middle with 1 up front.

Sky Blue Harry H

Come on City !!!!!! - (it's worked several times this season, so I'll try it again ;))

wingy

We're carrying plenty of threat given the circumstances ,what are Crawley doing ,hanging deep hoping to notch one on the break?

Users who are viewing this thread