Crawley Match Thread (3 Viewers)

You may joke but I was chatting with a 'Sixfielder' last night and local people are turning up to watch a better standard of football and swelling the crowd.

I wonder if they will keep following City when we return to an area near Coventry?

ccfc92

You may joke but I was chatting with a 'Sixfielder' last night and local people are turning up to watch a better standard of football and swelling the crowd.

Perfectly understandable. If we had a 2nd team at HR or the Ricoh, I'm sure there will be a few hundred Cov people in attendance

ecky

We are not joking, i have heard the same from work...maybe that's sisu's plan, get a new fan base?

Astute

Perfectly understandable. If we had a 2nd team at HR or the Ricoh, I'm sure there will be a few hundred Cov people in attendance

Would be more than that if SISUE manage to take us to the bottom of division 4 like Northampton are.

ccfc92

£18 in the e mail i got this week ,not cheap really ,not that price would Induce me .

We've lost the initiative in this game.

Wasn't it £9 quid for some games over Xmas? seems they are upping the prices for those that do go, but it's all to "support the lads" so they probably don't mind ;)

covmark

Log in to the match thread to see how we're doing, and blow me down with a feather its the same old regurgitated crap that we've all had to read thousands of times.

ccfcway

sounds like we are hanging on here, lets hope Slagers introduction gives them something to think about

ccfcway

Log in to the match thread to see how we're doing, and blow me down with a feather its the same old regurgitated crap that we've all had to read thousands of times.

really ?. Cov winning without conceeding ?

I'd be happy to see that every week

hill83

yet those that don't go are "lesser fans" :facepalm:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread