Crawley Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

It's alright boys, I'm nearly home and we always start winning when I turn on the radio ;)

mrtrench

Life no longer so good for Joe Walsh - at least his Maserati does 185.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We nearly let them back in it straight away by the sounds of it. 2 or 3 half chances for crawley as soon as we scored after offering nothing for the rest of the half

Sky Blue Harry H

Joking apart guys - this is a massive game for us, given the forwards missing, and the games coming up. If we score 2 today, I think we'll win, but a clean sheet is always a big ask for us. Last couple of minutes have kept me twitchy!

Marty

Right, got Astute's bet on again, Do I want us to lose for me to win £105? :thinking about:

Astute

6 shots none on target 1-0 up will settle for that :D

This is where I am happy with my normal bets. Of course I want us to win. Would settle for a draw as we are playing without any strikers but if we lose I have a fiver on at 33/1 to be winning at half time and to lose. Would be enough to drown my sorrows. As things stand we are up to 10th and only 4 points out of the playoffs with a better GD.

Ashdown1

You may joke but I was chatting with a 'Sixfielder' last night and local people are turning up to watch a better standard of football and swelling the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread