Cowards (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Samo

Football fans criticise players - if you can’t accept that I suggested you visit a gardeners forum
Gardeners Forum? That's pretty random. :ROFLMAO:

Grendel

Gardeners Forum? That's pretty random. :ROFLMAO:

Well I’d guess discuss roses and orchids is less opinionated for easily offended souls

Greggs

Who's offended? I'm certainly not.
Its just my opinion that greggs is a spiteful man who never has anything remotely constructive to say.
Is it ok for me to have that opinion?
I said the ref was good today and would have scored the chance Simms and Godden had. I give up.

NorthernWisdom

Who's offended? I'm certainly not.
Its just my opinion that greggs is a spiteful man who never has anything remotely constructive to say.
Is it ok for me to have that opinion?
I suspect half the time hes just egging on some others...

Anyway, I'm disappointed as I expected a thread about how some spotty faced teenagers stole his ice cream and ran away after putting his cloth cap over his whippet's head, so they couldn't be chased.

Greggs

Have you read the title thread? (glass houses and all that)

The large majority of their forum can't believe they managed to win today.
Because they were shite, not because we were good. The delusion is unreal.

DannyThomas_1981

Football fans criticise players - if you can’t accept that I suggested you visit a gardeners forum
You and the likes of you just don’t get it. There’s constructive criticism and senseless criticism. Labelling the whole team as cowards after a 1-0 away defeat in a game that we deserved to win - is senseless criticism, pointless and damaging.

Reactions: vow

ProfessorbyGrace

You and the likes of you just don’t get it. There’s constructive criticism and senseless criticism. Labelling the whole team as cowards after a 1-0 away defeat in a game that we deserved to win - is senseless criticism, pointless and damaging.
It was only done, in order to get the reaction it has, so that the multi-accounted gang could rile up the biters even more.

It’s a common tactic, as I’m sure you’re aware.

Otis

We pay to judge them. Same as watching a film or going for a meal. Bet you're fuming when your McDonalds is cold, but you're too much of a coward to complain.
Coward is far too harsh for that

I prefer "bit of a wuss"

RegTheDonk

If it’s a clandestine community within a community, I’m sure they’ll be in touch now that you’ve shown an interest. 👍🏻
cigarette-smoking-man-xfiles.gif

Reactions: SBT

Greggs

It was only done, in order to get the reaction it has, so that the multi-accounted gang could rile up the biters even more.

It’s a common tactic, as I’m sure you’re aware.
You tried and failed, now you are just the same as the other deluded happy campers. Boring.

Grendel

Damaging to who?

napolimp

That's not what your Mrs said.

What, when she passed the cardboard box you were sleeping under in the street? Whilst you had your dick in your hand misturbating to a bus stop poster of Alan Partridge? I didn't know the dumpsters in alleyways had wifi, we've come so far as a society.

Users who are viewing this thread