Coventry vs Shrewsbury Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Astute

Only when they come out of admin......if they ever do

stupot07

I know we've created a lot of chances but I'm very concerned about the number of times Shrewsbury have opened us up with ease.

kdrinkell

so if they dont come out of admin, they get away with it until next season?
Fuck me its not like the fans have done it is it ?
They are the ones ultimately punished as their team could go under,I would have thought us lot would/could recognise that.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
They have had a couple of good chances, opened us right up!

Grandison is always tight on mcg

Grendel

I know we've created a lot of chances but I'm very concerned about the number of times Shrewsbury have opened us up with ease.

We've missed bailey in the middle. Mcgoldrick sadly has been poor and other than the first 5 minutes and mcsheffrey hitting the bar we have been poor.

Sky Blue Pete

Disappointing! Goaldie seems very lethargic, Christie struggling defensively. Some good football and at times we are playing at a good tempo. Can see Clarke coming on for goaldie. Macca having a good game. Bailey for fleck at ht for me and then if 0-0 after 60 change to 4-3-3.

In robins we trust! Grandison playing very well!

ccfc92

Fuck me its not like the fans have done it is it ?
They are the ones ultimately punished as their team could go under,I would have thought us lot would/could recognise that.

Pompey fans = :jerkit:

Climbing over disabled people at HR? Agreed they aren't all the same, but they get a huge amount of leeway from the FA

Macca

Lets hope we aren't doing the usual city trick of getting the fans up for a home banker and blowing it

InterSkyBlues

Take off fleck and bring on bailey! Baker largely absent and cyrus starting to really look out of his depth. Thought moussa, jennings and macca have been superb.

shmmeee

Need to take McG off. Not interested unless he might score. Can't have a lone striker with no work rate.

Otis

Disappointing! Goaldie seems very lethargic, Christie struggling defensively. Some good football and at times we are playing at a good tempo. Can see Clarke coming on for goaldie. Macca having a good game. Bailey for fleck at ht for me and then if 0-0 after 60 change to 4-3-3.

In robins we trust! Grandison playing very well!

Christie poor, so too Baker. Fleck brilliant and awful in equal measure. He needs to learn there has to be a defensive side to his game too (marking, tracking, not ball watching etc.). Sheff best player on the park for me. Adams and Moussa playing well too, as are Edge and Wood on the whole. Bailey on for Fleck for me.
Oh, and Jennings playing well too.
Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread