Coventry vs Ross County - Match Thread And Predictions. (2 Viewers)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Alright lads I thought I would create a thread for everyone to post their predictions and in game gossip for tonight's match as yesterday was a bit of a mess.

Please feel free to post any links of live updates or streams that you may find so we can all enjoy.

My prediction 3-0 Cov. McSheffrey (2) Baker (1)

PUSB

Ashdown

Different kettle of fish, this one compared to two previous friendlies. Ross have just had a good season but I don't see us rolling over either. I think it will be close!

D

Deleted member 4232

Cov 1 - 1 Ross. This is going to be a tired midfield war.

SkyBlueMania

I reckon 2-2 is a fair shout, the way the lads were diving yesterday I reckon there will be a penalty or two and maybe a few goals from some physical county players

pusbccfc

2-2 baker double coming from 2 behind.

smileycov

Facebook User
2 - 0 cov....though team will be very different from last night, so unsure who will play to score ha ha. Plum for Garner to get 1

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Sorry ill post on ere from now on :)

I've just posted the following on the other thread but no activity on there:

Team warming up. Murphy and Dunn are keepers warming up. Will is out there. Others (in no particular order) are Malaga, Thomas, ROD, Jeffers, Baker, Fleck, Henderson, Sheffer, Hussey, Elliott, Wood, Clarke, Roberts.

Will post team once I know it

Diehard Si

I predict the 'We're going to win the league' crew coming out to play if we win.

I also predict the 'We're doomed, we need a whole new team' crew to come out if we lose.

Either way, it's a bloody friendly and if we lose and take something from it then it will be a lot more beneficial than putting 8 past a Hinckley thrown together xi

Users who are viewing this thread