Coventry vs Ross County - Match Thread And Predictions. (1 Viewer)

grego_gee

Now it's Bump, bump, bump! ........
Down to earth!

:pimp:

Brighton Sky Blue

Ross County aren't a bad outfit by any means and a good number of those who played today also played yesterday, so I'm not too fussed. Caley on Saturday will be a tougher proposition.

pusbccfc

Only Cov would put two games in two days with a threadbare squad!

junglej13

I know these games are all about fitness but I have seen a few comments on here from some who seem to think we have a very strong team better than most in League 1. I genuinely think we have done quite well with the free transfers but we still lack excitement, pace and goals. We still have a month until the first game though and I'm sure this is where we will now be concentrating.

FinnishSkyBlue

Not really good enough against crap sides either :D

You're right, and I'd say that the same goes for hussey (opinion not based on this game only). We need steel at the back in this division, play wood as a left back, the french as cb's and clarke on the right is the obvious choice...

Sky Blues

You're right, and I'd say that the same goes for hussey (opinion not based on this game only). We need steel at the back in this division, play wood as a left back, the french as cb's and clarke on the right is the obvious choice...

I note you say your opinion is not based on this game only, but in relation to the part that is based on this game, isn't Hussey one of those that was playing his second game in 2 days very early in pre-season?

stupot07

I note you say your opinion is not based on this game only, but in relation to the part that is based on this game, isn't Hussey one of those that was playing his second game in 2 days very early in pre-season?

Only rod, fleck and Thomas started last night, I don't think Hussey even came on last night.

Sky Blues

Only rod, fleck and Thomas started last night, I don't think Hussey even came on last night.

I thought I saw something say he was playing yesterday, but there was quite a bit of confusion on here yesterday over who was actually playing so I might have got that mixed up. Hence he question mark at the end of my last post. Thanks for clearing it up!

covcity4life

im dissapointed with the loss but moreso by the fact it seemed like we didnt create many chances

but it was second game in 2 days for alot of players so there not gonna have the same energy

saturday will be more of an indicator

ive seen goals from first 2 friendlies and really played some incisive passes,i hope to see it continue

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wood can do a job as full-back in L1, no problem. Hussey is too lighweight, him and mcsheff on the left would be poor defensively.

To counter this, Wood and Mcsheff would make a poor partnership down the left from an attacking perspective.

I also dislike Wood at LB no matter what the level so that's a no go from me

ICT

Hi Folks, ICT fan in peace here. I was watching your thread about your match with our greatest rivals. With them finally making the step up to the SPL we will get our derbies back again. was the team that started tonight your strongest 11 or is that likely to change much for Saturdays game. The reason I ask is that someone commented further up the thread reckoned it would be harder against us on Saturday, well I can suggest that is unlikely to be the case as Ross county haven't been beaten for about a year now in the league and the division they came out of to reach the sPL is generally regarded as probably the most competitive in Scotland and they won it by a mile. We on the other hand have made pretty major changes over the summer and though we have won all of our preseason games its hardly been against the hardest of opposition, we won 6-0 tonight against a team not much better than brora who you beat the other day,

Last edited:

Sky Blues

We've had quite a turnover of players so we're not sure how good some of the new players are or who the manager will pick as our strongest 11. But, with the clear exception of the goalkeeper and the centre forward, today's line up was probably among the strongest we could field if everyone was fit. Though as you might have noticed, everyone on here has their own view about who should or should not be in the team!

Ashdown

I went to an ICT match back in 2006, late December against Rangers.............Inverness scored a last minute belter to win the game 2-1 !!! Place went mad !!

Users who are viewing this thread