Coventry vs Notts County Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Thing is, we have had some great chances, both Ball and McGoldrick should have scored. :-(

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

They should but the dividing line is thin. They look strong down our right hand side and are well drilled and organised. Will be tough second half.

Otis

Right, half time analysis. Notts county not that special. Not the best team to visit but not the worst.

We should have scored 1 or 2. Had some really good chances and we've played alright at times. Fleck and baker not brill but they are putting a shift in, tackling back etc.

The problem is our shape and positioning. When we get it right were great. Trouble is they can't hold it for long. Too deep, too defensive, central midfield often bypassed.

Frustrating as we are the better side.

Think that is down to Notts County persistently playing the long ball tactic of trying to get round the back of the defence.

InterSkyBlues

Think that is down to Notts County persistently playing the long ball tactic of trying to get round the back of the defence.

We must practice the offside trap surely? We are playing to their strengths not our own....

Otis

They should but the dividing line is thin. They look strong down our right hand side and are well drilled and organised. Will be tough second half.

Add to that the rebound from Fleck. We should have scored 3 at least. Our shooting and finishing has been very poor today. Up to the plate steps Cody McDonald?

Baginton

Good first half, just no marking for the goal, heads have dropped a bit, hope robins talk works! anyone know where the sky tv is, have we paid the bill lol

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Bizarre refereeing decision. McG ran and ran, getting pulled all over the place, gets sight of goal and inly then dies the ref blow for a freekick! Does he not know the advantage rule is there to give the attacking team the advantage and not the defending team?

Grendel

This game shows the work to be done. Enormous challenge to get the squad to even be a top half team this season.

RichieGunns

Sorry guys and gals, i just can't listen anymore.

Cov can have all the chances in the world but they'll never convert one of them...

First defeat under Robin's looks like a distinct possibility now :(

InterSkyBlues

Too many players just didn't show up. Never seen so many missed passes and such slack marking. This is not just about individual performances tho, there is no team. Can't work together. Feel like crying, another painful ricoh experience.

Users who are viewing this thread