Coventry v Yeovil matchday thread (3 Viewers)

Nantwich Skyblues

daniels was poor midweek, however it was an awful game so lets see what hes like if we can get it down and play

craigSKYBLUE

Bit surprised? Daniels starting...?
When there's Baker + Jennings on the bench?
Only two players bar the goalkeeper were regulars last season? Very risky!
i would have dropped kilbane in holding role and started macca over daniels,if jennings isnt match fit

shmmeee

daniels was poor midweek, however it was an awful game so lets see what hes like if we can get it down and play

I get the impression Thorn like to jiggle the team as little as possible. So wouldn't want to move Brown or Kilbane for one game while Jennings gets up to speed. That makes Daniels pretty much our only choice til Thomas gets back.

Ccfcisparks

I get the impression Thorn like to jiggle the team as little as possible. So wouldn't want to move Brown or Kilbane for one game while Jennings gets up to speed. That makes Daniels pretty much our only choice til Thomas gets back.

Or until Jennings is fit

shmmeee

i would have dropped kilbane in holding role and started macca over daniels,if jennings isnt match fit

See my previous post. I think he wants players forging an understanding, at least early on. Bringing Daniels is has the least impact elsewhere. Also I'd never play Fleck and Sheffers in the same team unless we are playing with one striker. Our midfield needs more discipline than they would provide.

RichieGunns

I'm hoping Baker and Macca have been dropped because Thorn is trying to make a point to them that they haven't been playing as well as he'd like.

Though im pretty sure Baker hasn't been too bad...can anyone confirm?

ccfcway

I'm hoping Baker and Macca have been dropped because Thorn is trying to make a point to them that they haven't been playing as well as he'd like.

Though im pretty sure Baker hasn't been too bad...can anyone confirm?

or they havent agreed to the bonus thingy ?

RichieGunns

I'm thinking Fleck and Macca will be interchangable in the tip of the Diamond. Could see Thorn bringing Macca on for Fleck at some point in the 2nd half.

I'm predicting that Elliot will come on for Ball in the 2nd half.

And Jennings will probably replace Daniels at the back of the Diamond.

Of course thats if they are playing the diamond?

Nonleagueherewecome

Kilbane will likely be playing in midfield also

Yeah and he's a bit old for two games in a week. But you're right, he plays, no Baker!

torchomatic

We're just outside the play-offs in alphabetical order.

Have we scored!?

torchomatic

How's it going so far?

Nonleagueherewecome

Macca can't play the LCM position in the diamond, he'd be a complete liability.

Agreed, I think if they figure in the same side Sheff will be up front.

torchomatic

Come on! Cody!

torchomatic

We're top!

Nick

Administrator
Great start! Glad sheff has been dropped if it makes him buck his ideas up!

Keep it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread