Match Thread Coventry v Rangers (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Callum Wilson might be available for him. I’m not convinced Wilson would be in huge demand in the english Prem but I’d expect him to score a large amount of goals in the SPL.
Injuries have caught up with him I think last few times I’ve seen him he’s looked Shot

no_loyalty

Injuries have caught up with him I think last few times I’ve seen him he’s looked Shot

If he has lost his pace then he will need to change his game, probably needs to model himself on Danny Ings.

chiefdave

I would say the fact that people knew Dabo and Rose were injured proves they have at least some inside knowledge. Recovery periods can change. Not like they’ve made it all up.
Main thing is it looks like he will be fit for the season which considering a couple of weeks ago he was allegedly about to have an operation is great news.

cc84cov

If he has lost his pace then he will need to change his game, probably needs to model himself on Danny Ings.
I think he changed his game a year or so ago he just looks way off the pace at the level now,they should of cashed in Wilson & reinvested he’s on 100k I week there I heard

TTG

Westbrooke pulled out with a "calf injury"

pipkin73

Godden Gets 2 we win 4 2
So who score the other 2 against a Rangers team in their last friendly just before they start their season and finish their Europa League season against some of Europe's best teams and err just before they probably start their new season qualifying for the Europa League next season.

Frostie

im now actually not sure if Dabo did travel. As can’t see him in any training videos.

It's pretty clear that he & Rose are injured & not training with the rest of the squad but for whatever reason people don't want to believe it.
As someone spotted yesterday, doesn't look like Allen is there either.

It's still possible they travelled though, could this be Dabo?
Screenshot_20200724-085916~3.png

Sky Blue Pete

I’m sure it’s been said before now, although I can’t remember the precise words. Some were saying they have crippling hip injuries need operations and will be out for 4-6 months others were saying they were carrying injuries from last year, they won’t be rushed back and will be fine for the start of the season

stevefloyd

giphy.gif
oooooohhhhhhh we got a game tomorrow

jordan210

It's pretty clear that he & Rose are injured & not training with the rest of the squad but for whatever reason people don't want to believe it.
As someone spotted yesterday, doesn't look like Allen is there either.

It's still possible they travelled though, could this be Dabo?
View attachment 16013

Good spot. My eyes still work then as I did see him in a photo at the airport ! Still if he isn't 100% fit its good that he is still around the team.

Briles

I think this will be a competitive friendly given our squad and the competition for places. Looking forward to it.

Frostie

I think this will be a competitive friendly given our squad and the competition for places. Looking forward to it.

They're miles ahead of us in terms of fitness & pre-season prep, we'll be using it as a fitness & shape exercise. As you say, large competitive squad when you include the young players so I'd expect lots of rotation, last thing we want is any more knocks/niggles.

cc84cov

They're miles ahead of us in terms of fitness & pre-season prep, we'll be using it as a fitness & shape exercise. As you say, large competitive squad when you include the young players so I'd expect lots of rotation, last thing we want is any more knocks/niggles.
Still fancy us to beat them tbh

Frostie

Still fancy us to beat them tbh

Stranger things have happened & it doesn't matter either way but I'd be surprised.

They've been in training since the middle of June, played 3 friendlies already against Lyon, Nice & Motherwell, winning them all without conceding a goal & scoring 8 in reply.

We've been in training for just 2 weeks, key players injured, bedding in new signings etc. They are miles ahead of us in fitness & prep.

lifeskyblue

Will be good to see the new lads and Jodi back for a bit part. Not expecting anything other than minutes in legs, indication of formation and a defeat. Will do well to keep the gap to 2 or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread