Match Thread Coventry v Rangers (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

SFA are looking in to rangers breaking covid testing protocols - be just out luck if one of thems got it.

Nick

Administrator
Rangers playing already on premier V Motherwell. Is this a repeat or are they playing two games today?

Either way, they don’t half have some divers even in friendlies!!

Think its on now, my money is a 4-0 win for Rangers ;)

theferret

We could get a thumping here. Watching the Motherwell game, Rangers look sharp. We're barely back in training, so that will be a huge factor. All good for fitness of course, just hope we don't see a social media meltdown from the usual dimwits.

clint van damme

We could get a thumping here. Watching the Motherwell game, Rangers look sharp. We're barely back in training, so that will be a huge factor. All good for fitness of course, just hope we don't see a social media meltdown from the usual dimwits.

They've played several games against superior opposition to us and are on the verge of a new season. We're well behind them.
Today is all about fitness and starting to work on drills and tactics practiced in training, nothing more.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
So in summary, dabo, Rose, dacosta and some others are injured, we’re playing two teams, it’s (not) on iFollow and we’re going to get thumped. (y)

Thanks BSSB! I’d seen the tweet earlier from the CET Tom guy about Dabo and Rose. That’snot great news that they won’t have a pre season. Two stand out players for me

glasgowfan

Not a bad day for playing a game up here. Overcast with a spot of sun from time to time, Not too warm, a slight breeze and no rain forecast.
If it wasn't for a small local hill, I could just about see Ibrox from a bedroom window

Users who are viewing this thread