Match Thread Coventry v Rangers (1 Viewer)

hill83

Love how sore they get when it’s pointed out the Scottish leagues are a joke. Every single one of your players and your manager would leave in a heartbeat if any premier league teams came calling.

Marty

Not bad at all, we had the beating of Rangers first half, went to pot second half when the reserve team were sent out. Considering they're 6 games ahead of us in pre-season, there was no difference in the sharpness of players, Thought Hamer looked a really classy player with his passing, from that first half he looks at the minimum on par with Walsh, Drysdale looked solid too. Hilssner looked poor but whipped in a great ball from a set piece so I'm sure he'll improve as he settles in.

Jog on you prat use would get smashed by our fit 11 we’ve been training 12 days 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m sure Celtic are shitting themselves.
An awful lot of talk of piss and shite on here. Have I accidentally come on to a coprophilia site...🤣
🤣 over excited scoring 2 goals against our under 23’s on 12 days training are we ? A fully fit 11 would destroy you

Not over excited. Glad the team won, though. It must be nice for you to play in a nice stadium.

CanuckSkyBlue

Robins don’t fancy him mate it’s clear to see I can see him being sold or back up for Giles if we don’t bring another left back in
Yeah don’t get me wrong Giles fits us and looks great going forward. Just always thought there is a player in Mason.

cc84cov

An awful lot of talk of piss and shite on here. Have I accidentally come on to a coprophilia site...🤣

Not over excited. Glad the team won, though. It must be nice for you to play in a nice stadium.
Your not excited but joined this forum to share your view ? you fool 🤣🤣🤣 We’ve played one far better stadiums than that shit hole kid

Some opposition fans are quite good sports and it’s fun to have them on here, and some are arrogant pricks who you can’t wait to get bored and disappear. Guess which camp you fall into sunshine...

Arrogant, ffs... We haven't won a trophy worthy of the name since 2011. What supporter isn't on a bit of a high when their team wins any game..?

BackRoomRummermill

I tell you what we did ok for that game , how does this all pan out for the coming season time will tell but what I will say Mark Robins needs a haircut !
Proud to be Cov especially tonight ! Well done guys !

Nick

Administrator
An awful lot of talk of piss and shite on here. Have I accidentally come on to a coprophilia site...

Nah we are used to playing at Wembley to be fair.

Hopefully we get to play against a better quality team closer to our season starting. Nuneaton might be up for it.

jackdg

Think a few players came out of that looking sharp or promising

Hamer - he’s got some pass on him, looks to Be finding space well and spotting forward balls early

Burroughs - started slowly in an unfamiliar position but grew into it and looked to be threatening going forward

Pask and Drysdale - both capable of deputising at CB and looked reasonably assured (Bar the first 10 min onslaught)

Giles and Mason both had a few positives. Mason looked pacy and better on the attack than defending.Giles fairly strong all round.

Baka looked like he really wants it

Wilson made a few decent saves

Hilssner May be early to say and struggled to find space in the game but looked to move the ball forward (a little too often)

jones similar to Hilssner

BackRoomRummermill

Nuneaton you joke -will be a harder game , I saw nothing in Rangers except miss placed EGO ‘s I include the manager there as well , they will have a tough season I think

jordan210

Some good positives from today

Drysdale, Giles. Hamer and Pask all looking good.

Need to get Hilssner fitter as he has a good left foot. Jodi is getting their just needs game time

win9nut

what a fucking rollercoaster it is supporting this club. Even during a meaningless friendly.
I've changed my mind about a season ticket about 2 dozen times in the last 24 hours, probably 2 or 3 during them match.
I don't want to be in Brum but I just fucking love watching this team!
Do it, do it, do it, do it

giphy.gif

robbiethemole

Does having this Rangers wanker on here mean we have another "grudge" side for us, to go with Villa and Sunderland?
And also Ryan "headless chicken" Kent, still no end product after all these years!! how long ago did he go from us?

cc84cov

Does having this Rangers wanker on here mean we have another "grudge" side for us, to go with Villa and Sunderland?
And also Ryan "headless chicken" Kent, still no end product after all these years!! how long ago did he go from us?
God knows but he looks like he’s smoking crack the entire time

Nonleagueherewecome

Get in a CB/CDM/ST of Hamer level and I’d be quite confident about this season. Big ask though.

For those who remember...sounds like we need Paul Warhurst of CM93?

Warhurst.jpg

Evo1883

Nah I quite like rangers, but they do have a massive amount of dilluaional fans, but it's the same with most big clubs

no_loyalty

Some good positives from today

Drysdale, Giles. Hamer and Pask all looking good.

Need to get Hilssner fitter as he has a good left foot. Jodi is getting their just needs game time

You missed off Baka, who was probably our best player in the second half.

Users who are viewing this thread